for Heart Divided

1/19/2007 c18 1A. L. Saveley
Yay! lol How odd it must look to have all these reviews from me in a row, but I'm commenting as I go...

I'm glad Meerna got hers. She actually reminds me vaguely of Emira in my own story. It's strange, the slight correlations I draw between our two stories. It would most likely explain my extreme amusement with yours.

1/19/2007 c8 A. L. Saveley
haha...I had not intended to read this much this soon, but it appears that I simply cannot stop reading at the moment! This is really very good...something I would actually consider purchasing, and that's saying something, since I am very selective about the books I purchase.

1/19/2007 c2 A. L. Saveley
O_o I did not see that coming. lol

Ah well, it is a very good story so far. I hope to eventually get through the whole thing! ^^
1/19/2007 c1 A. L. Saveley
I LOVE this story. Great first chapter. Creative and interesting. Definitely a new favorite.

1/19/2007 c40 Tuiki
Lovely and great as usual! Please continue,
1/18/2007 c40 Alenor
hmm...ok...they fell asleep after saying "goodnight love" to each other when they were on their way back to keeli? nice, do either of them remember it? can't wait for more to see what happens ~ Alenor.
1/17/2007 c39 2Stang65
Good chapter. I liked the scene with Jemen and the one with Cyril before breakfast. The council scene sets up the rest of the story - especially the battles. Keep up the good work. Update soon!
1/17/2007 c39 Alenor
heya, great chappie, i can't wait for more to see what happens. and they didn't tell her about the festivities? how mean, now she can't hide! lol. cya later ~ Alenor.
1/16/2007 c38 Tuiki
...

I'll just say continue...
1/16/2007 c38 Stang65
So now Phile gets a girl? It's about TIME! This should be interesting to watch. Also, I think it's cute that Kera is FINALLY feeling something more than friendship toward Cyril.
1/16/2007 c37 Stang65
GREAT chapter! Loved the whole Saldin scene where she makes the same hand signal to him that he made to her in Jeba. Definitely had me laughing!
1/16/2007 c36 Stang65
I liked the fight scene. Cool that Cyril is such a noble guy.
1/16/2007 c35 Stang65
I liked this chapter a LOT! Especially the part about Kera going to her parents' tomb. I think it may be interesting to see how loyal to Zura these armies are once war hits.
1/16/2007 c38 Alenor
hmm...well i'm glad they got back to jeba safely...but what is tomorrow? lol, can't wait to see ~ Alenor.
1/15/2007 c37 Tuiki
Very fast...Please Continue! (I won't even say as soon as you can because it seems to me you have a lot of time on your hands)
268 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »