for Heart Divided

1/14/2007 c37 Alenor
oh i can't wait for more. they had better get back into keeli safely or i'm pretty sure all us readers would be outraged! lol. i'm glad she got the horse back too. cya next time ~ Alenor.
1/14/2007 c36 5Fahr
Hmph, master of suspense, eh? Cheerio wot, it's lovely how you're able to keep Cyril and Kera so well rounded even after the thirty-sixth chapter. o.0 And in such quickly written chapters to boot... Have you actually finished the story already or are you posting chapters as you write them?

Eh, but when Cyril 'almost leaps out of his skin', it is happening in it's own paragraph. Minor spacing problem me thinks.
1/14/2007 c36 Tuiki
Your a fast updater...Update please! Very soon! We (more particurlarly me) will be waiting!
1/14/2007 c36 Alenor
heya, this is a great chappie. i hope they can get out alright, can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
1/12/2007 c35 Tuiki
Another GREAT chapter! Please update soon!
1/12/2007 c35 Alenor
i was so right about where she was going! but why did she just leave the rings out the front of the urns? why not put them inside the urns? they might get stolen where she left them although i should hope they don't. can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
1/11/2007 c33 2Stang65
Very well-executed chapter. Liked the whole thing about the guy flirting with Kera.
1/11/2007 c34 Stang65
I like this chapter, the saga continues. Can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully, that Saldin creature will get his!
1/10/2007 c34 Tuiki
Good chapterS. I read your 34 chapters (well it was 33 but then I guess you updated) in one whole day...my eyes hurt...

I do hope Cyril makes it.

I hope you update soon!
1/9/2007 c34 Alenor
heya, these are two great chappies. i can't wait for more to find out what happens. i hope they don't get caught. and she's going to visit her parents graves or something isn't she? cya later ~ Alenor.
1/5/2007 c28 Stang65
I think it is hilarious that Phile and the king are always fighting. Interesting that everyone accepts it as normal but they just roll their eyes.
1/5/2007 c29 Stang65
Good ending to this chapter. At least Meerna has one good quality, unlike Saldin - he has NONE. Hate that guy.
1/5/2007 c30 Stang65
Kera is a pretty brave person, either that or she's nuts! Going back to a place that would behead her if she were discovered... I vote that she's nuts!
1/5/2007 c31 Stang65
Cool chapter. Cyril's character is coming along... but I want to know more about what he is thinking...
1/5/2007 c32 Stang65
Good chapter. I like it that Kera and Cyril are getting to know one another better. Are they gonna get together later?
268 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »