for Heart Divided

11/24/2006 c17 Arafax
Interesting backstory...nice chapter...I really liked it.
11/23/2006 c16 2Stang65
So what did this stinky Saldin do anyway? He seems like a piece of trash - to say the least. Kera seems really shaken about this. So where does he fit into the story? Things are getting exciting now that Kera is about to show the Keelites how to fight Zurate style. Update soon!
11/23/2006 c15 Stang65
OH! So who is the mystery guy?
11/23/2006 c16 Alenor
what did saldin do to her? it must have been something absolutely horrible. can't wait for more to see what happens ~ Alenor.
11/21/2006 c16 Arafax
Interesting...you are very good at writing fantasy like this. I am going to scrap my fantasy as I cannot seem to find it interesting enough to keep going. Thanks for the reviews though.
11/21/2006 c15 Arafax
Another good chapter. Interesting...
11/21/2006 c3 1serirjid
i really like it and with all your reviews i doubt that this review will be of any significance but i really enjoy the tale of your story...keep it up.
11/17/2006 c14 Arafax
I was so caught up in the story that I forgot to leave reviews for each chapter...lol..oh well..it was interesting and held my attention. Good job.
11/17/2006 c2 Arafax
Hmm...very good chapter
11/17/2006 c1 Arafax
Interesting...
11/15/2006 c14 2Stang65
I like this chapter. Starting to get to know the characters a little better. So cool that Neva is really Nerva. Also, I love the scene at the beginning where Kera hates to put on the dress.
11/11/2006 c14 Alenor
heya, i love this story so far, i can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
11/6/2006 c13 5Fahr
Your writing style is quick paced yet still very good. However, since you've gotten up to chapter 13 so quickly, I'll keep this short and save a longer review for later so that I can write about a single chapter instead of a dozen at once. :3

But so far it's extremely interesting and well written. It's on my favorite list already!
11/2/2006 c10 163Frosted Midnight
hehe, very good. Kera seems to have a playful side afterall. good thing. I loved this chapter. Update again soon!
11/2/2006 c10 2Stang65
This is an interesting twist to the plot. At least Kera isn't completely alone now - Caden is like her unofficial big brother. Can't wait to see where this goes next.
268 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »