for Heart Divided

3/10/2007 c1 little fox demon
im engrossed in ur story but im getting so frustrated that nothings moving between cadvan and kera when is somone gonna do somthing stupid (cadvan being the first to confess)
3/9/2007 c63 Tuiki
Why am I always the one to review on the NEW chapter? Anyway...I'm either shivering of exitment or it's just cold in the basement...Uh...Both.

I have no lectures...JUST CONTINUE THE HECK UP...Sorry...on woman's best friend here...(M...chocolate. *licks lips*)

Cyril and Kera sittin' in a tree- NO. xD Obviously I'm crazy here.

Update soon please!

P.S. Cyril is SUCH a gentle- MAN. ^^; Get it? Genntle and then M...Okay...I'll leave now...
3/9/2007 c1 1Narc
You know, I've seen this story pop up several times on the list and kept meaning to read it, but never got around to it. I'm glad I did, now, because it sounds great so far. You did an excellent job of revealing Kera's past without too much of an info dump.

My only real critique for this chapter is Kera's reaction towards the woman who recognizes her as Kari's daughter. The whole conversation seemed a little bland. Kind of like 'Oh, you know my mother? Okay, I'll read your book. Thanks.' I would have liked to see a little more of a reaction when someone addressed her by her mother's name.

Oh, one little nitpicky thing. 'thought inwardly' is redundant. Not too important, just thought I'd mention it. I apologize for the nitpickiness of my reviews. I do a lot of detailed editing on another site, so it creeps in here as well.
3/7/2007 c62 1A. L. Saveley
An interesting chapter. And this makes either the 200th comment, or one slightly over it. At any rate, that is commendable. Congrats. ^^
3/7/2007 c62 2Stang65
Surprise party? Cool!
3/6/2007 c62 3love-of-words
I need a little bit of fluff for Cyril and Kera or I might go mad. There is practically no indication that they like each other even though I know they do. FLUFF!
3/5/2007 c62 1Tusshie
Chapter 62 was great. I really wish Kera and Cyril would tell each other how they feel. But, the wait is always better. Loved it!
3/5/2007 c62 Tuiki
Yay! And I have a bad feeling something is going to go bad with this party. Not disastrous but just...a step down from bad.

Continue soon PLEASE... :3
3/1/2007 c61 Tuiki
I have no lectures or anything I particularly liked in this chapter...(I usually don't regardless of what story I read)

Continue VERY soon. PLEASE... )
3/1/2007 c61 1A. L. Saveley
How clever...this should be interesting. ^^
3/1/2007 c61 12Kraheera-Raven
Wow. This is an amazing story, truly it is. And I cannot wait to read more. Kera is an amazingly strong... but stubborn, woman, and Cyril is a stupid fool for not making her see his feelings. BRAVA
2/28/2007 c61 3Black Temptation
OMG! Those chapters were SO good! Great job, can't wait to see what they do to Kera..
2/26/2007 c60 2Stang65
Great chapter! I liked the explanation about the ring and seeing a lighter side of Kera. I really enjoyed this one. Keep it up!
2/25/2007 c60 Tuiki
...Yay! Continue!
2/19/2007 c59 Tuiki
Well things are taking a turn for the better. Kera is less clumsy, she got her madallion back (which that odds of that happening in my mind were very slim) Meerna and Kera are getting along.

Not to mention everyone is in love!...except Kera and Cyril...Hmm...
268 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »