for It just Engulfed me

7/23/2009 c1 dwpea
why so short! i can smell (and taste) your writing! its wonderful. if only a little longer =]!
11/18/2007 c1 1Katherine-the-greate
i like this poem. I had to read it a second time to completly grasp what was going on, but i think that this is an interisting poem. thanks for posting
8/15/2007 c1 SHadower
It was short and sweet, and I liked it like that, a whole novel of this sort of style and i would have fallen off my chair trying to read the meaning
6/6/2007 c1 2Typesour
This is tingly and feelgood. Like a heart cushion. I love how it read as if you'd typed it up on a piano, if that makes sense. It may not be long, but it's an experience.

"Your plum cold lips press mine, fumblesweet wine in your gasps." Amazing. It just wraps around my senses.

Oh, I'm so adding this. I hope that you eventually post more on fp because this short story made my night. And I love listening to The Decemberists; if they're what you were listening to when you wrote this, I think it shows. In such a great way.
5/26/2007 c1 Her Wishing Well
This is great. I love the imagery.
4/19/2007 c1 28Erisah Mae
An interesting example of mind stream... perhaps if there was a little more of it, it would provide a better concept of what you were tryng to do here... The imagery was both bold and intricate at the same time, so I like this, even though I wonder if this should be part of a greater whole- by itself it feels like a small patch of lace ripped out of an elaborate Victorian-esque collar.

Erisah
3/4/2007 c1 9dimaduialiel - respected ghost
I love it. It flows so well, and I can just see everything happening. It's beautiful. Thank you.
10/30/2006 c1 kawaiikonnichiwa
it's different, i like it. i gotta admit, i'm a bit of a helpless romantic myself, so this idea really appealed to me. it would have been nice if was a little longer, but i suppose that there's a reason you didn't turn this into a full length one-shot. nevertheless, great job and very nice imagery!