for Subtle Changes

9/20/2010 c21 4notjustink
This is such a sweet story. I've been reading a lot of supernatural lately, or hate/ love stories, and to read about Brent and Annie was just a great resfresher. Adorable. Spectacular.
9/17/2010 c21 7Sunshine Bear
I was almost crying. I think a tear almost came out but I forced it back in because I have to go to work soon and I don't want everyone asking me what is wrong.

I'm such a wimp when it comes to this kind of stuff.
9/16/2010 c1 Juliet
Oh, gosh. There's something about romances between childhood friends that drive their way into my heart. With flashbacks that'll leave you smiling and the author's gentle style of writing, you'll be sure to sigh wistfully as you read. Think along the lines of adorable to the tenth power.
8/30/2010 c21 love2read2
I think this was the sweetest story I have ever read on this site! Thanx so much.
8/2/2010 c21 rox
i love this so much it actuly made me cry!
6/29/2010 c21 witeaya
simply sweet!
6/6/2010 c5 huimei
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
6/6/2010 c3 lijuan

welcome to our website is :
6/6/2010 c3 lijuan

welcome to our website is :
6/6/2010 c2 yuanyuan
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
5/31/2010 c21 Bubbly Girl
Aw... This stoay was absolutely amazing! :) Keep up the great work! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~BUbbly Girl
4/23/2010 c21 4HappyAwesomeSaucePower
It took me all night, but I came across this story and couldn't stop reading until I got to the end of it. Great story. It was so simple, and that's what made it such a fantastic read. Well done! =D
4/17/2010 c21 Alanisaur
Great Cliche. :)

~BlankPage
4/11/2010 c21 12All Over You
Hi. So, I've just read this story for the second time and I'd just like you to know that I really enjoyed reading it. I've always had a soft spot for the best friend cliche and this just gives me hope that best friends can have a happily ever after. So thank you for that.
4/8/2010 c21 1Eil
Just wanted to say that I loved this story and that it left me with a great feeling.

The plot isn't patchy like some romance stories on FP where it seems the author rushes along to get to the "good" scenes with the main characters. There was enough substance in the story to hook me and make me sit up all night to finish it - the characters lives didn't solely revolve around eachother, etc. :) Also, I'm normally not fond of alot of flashbacks in a story but you managed to make it work.

The way you described the relationship between the two of them was really sweet and moving. I liked Aubrianne especially - she's not the typical smart heroine, but instead of being annoying it only makes her more endearing. Two thumbs up for that.

I really, really, really hope you come back and finish your other story (which I don't want to start on yet, in case you never finish), or to write others. Please don't give up on writing altogether - you've definitely got talent!
540 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »