for Writing in the Closet

8/17/2007 c1 879Moondog Dozier
"I could hug-the silence", is so specifically marvelous that the vagueness usually associated with those words gets eclipsed so quickly. The entirety of this is very relatable. Wanting a space to be free of constrictions, and rules, and the rest of the factors that attempt to shape ourselves. This is sincere. A favorite. Excellent, excellent work. MD:77.
4/8/2007 c1 genta
i thought i was the only one who liked sitting in closets.

it feels so safe. i've been doing it since i was little. i could fit into smaller places then and i used to carry a little bag with necessary things with me and sit and be in my world.

this is bringing back memories, man.

but i've never written in a closet and that makes you cooler than me.
1/4/2007 c1 34Smoky Bear
wow... works on many levels... this is marvellous and completely captivating.
11/8/2006 c1 34theoretically beautiful
I dont know if you were going for this or not but it seems like a wonderful metaphor to me about life. Still a kid in your own little world (closet) and you want to hang on to this world as long as you can. Im probably totally off but thats what i got from it. great job.
10/26/2006 c1 7Etenebris
Wonderfully vague. However, this seems to be a strange mix of narrative with personal essay. Almost not enough to be either. However, if you were to continue this, then I'm sure it'd move to either side. Most likely into the "narrative" section.

But if it remains an essay with no additions, it's still relatively amazing.

...

Fine.

It's amazing.

Not relatively.

Damn you.

It IS an accurate description of the "Midnight Disease", as it has been coined. Not necessarily during midnight, but you get what I mean.

Hm...I need your advice on something. Whenever you've got time, send me a message. If you don't, that's shiny too.

Demon...
10/25/2006 c1 17DarthKader
I'm in the mood for a bacon egg 'n cheese now, set a date. We never hang out.
10/24/2006 c1 2Casey Drake
cool description.

:D CD
10/22/2006 c1 38breakingtwilight
This is something I feel every day. I could really relate; excellent job.