for The Woes of a Writer and How She Solved Them

8/21/2007 c1 49ignominy
i would just like to say that your stories have no coherent plot. The characters are underdeveloped. Maybe you should try to think more when you write.

haha, just kidding, i thought it was hilarious.
7/15/2007 c1 Fractured Illusion
*is chuckling on the inside*

Oh my, this was actually quite the piece. Lovely plot, and the ending too. I really loved the scene where she (you? ^^) took out the green pencil.

And from there all went crazy and wonderful.

Kudos for writing this!
2/9/2007 c1 Bri Neves
I can definately relate. People generally don't appreciate my writings because they are too "out there".
10/25/2006 c1 Arcadia Lynch
*Snorts*

That is awesome. I LOVE the psychotic way you pulled it off. It really had me in stiches. The people in the library think I'm out of my mind. Gotta love crazy authors.
10/22/2006 c1 Chocolate Trifle
I really liked it! I'm still laughing!

Most people (or maybe it's just me ^^) could relate, I think.

Nice job. :)

Hmm...perhaps I should get a green pencil like that...xD
10/22/2006 c1 12Stormie Greye
Oh my. That was the funniest thing I ever read about poking fun at writers! Ah yes, all writers are crazy. You just took it to a whole other level. ^_~ My guess is that she wasn't one of the best writers, but people saw she had potiental and tried to help her. Tried. Hmm...didn't work out too great, did it? This was great. I can't get over how funny it was. I loved the way you made fun of overused statements and cliché things and how you blamed the fact she was "frustrated." Wonderful job!
10/21/2006 c1 36B.S. Ha
haha! that was great! i'm sure that a lot of us can relate to that, err, disagreement with Mr. H-. i had a teacher like him once (actually, it was last year and he was a history teacher, but you get the point)

keep writing!
10/21/2006 c1 1GeorgyannWayson
OMG, THIS WAS THE BEST THING EVER! LOL! I LAUGHED UNTIL I COULDN'T LAUGH ANYMORE.

GREAT JOB!