for Sacred World

7/15/2012 c12 6Runningflame
(#12) You wrote a villanelle? Why have I never read this before?

I love that form in general, and I think it's very demanding, so kudos. The meter is inconsistent again, but that was a stylistic choice here, I take it. It doesn't mar the poetry. I read this aloud and it's beautiful: the whispering esses of "soft songs" closing with the punctuating t of "night." Mmm! Lovely back-and-forth, too, between night and day, hearing and seeing-and the narrator decides on night at the end. I really enjoyed this poem.
5/7/2009 c13 Runningflame
Ooh, that's good. Sad, but good. I love the triple rhymes and the alliteration. The one thing that took me a bit by surprise was the fact that the last line of each stanza didn't rhyme with *anything*-I expected that you would rhyme adjacent pairs of stanzas or something-but after I got used to it, I decided I actually liked it. It gives a sort of unrhymed-verse feel that complements the rest of the rhyming quite well.

Now I really need to get together some of my own stuff and post it!
6/22/2008 c1 2Itsuyaya
I like this one too. You're a wonderful poet.
5/21/2008 c1 42Starfire17
Wow. This was a truly beautiful poem and I love your imagery and the words you use. I'll be sure to look at more of your stuff.
5/4/2007 c11 Runningflame Wands and Worlds
Although, as one reviewer pointed out, your syllabication is not always even, I find myself not caring as much as I normally would. You have a great talent for poetic thinking! These poems are the kind that inspire me to write my own. Very good! ^_^
3/7/2007 c1 59radioactive stanica
This is beautiful! I love it! I am going to add it to my favorites!

Best Wishes!

(TSP)
11/16/2006 c4 42Baobei.13
You are only 13 and can write like this! That is very amazing. Spirithunter, eh? You are so on my favorites now!
11/13/2006 c9 2Mystic Wolf Child
Yah the other fav seasons of mine!
11/13/2006 c8 Mystic Wolf Child
aw, so sweet and nice
11/13/2006 c7 Mystic Wolf Child
Yah, Skyfall!
11/13/2006 c6 Mystic Wolf Child
wow . . .

Sunblaze and Skyfall are my fav seasons
11/13/2006 c5 Mystic Wolf Child
u really have a talent for writing poems

great job