for The World's StormTroubled Sphere

11/10/2006 c1 20Once in a blue moon
I agree completely. I tend to have a little more faith in humanity, but people keep telling me not to, so... Anyway, I think that if we can get some really "cool looking", inexpensive cars that run on something other than gas, we've got something there. Because you know that people need some random pop star to show up at the MTV music awards on a bike to make the world want to do something.

On the by and by, I loved, "There's no point in having a thriving economy in a dying world." Very true. I've been called a bleeding-heart because I like to look out for people other than myself. We need to remember that there are other people in the world. And, hey, we'll still be in the world, so might as well keep it "usable" for ourselves, too!

Nice essay.
10/21/2006 c1 6MrFlames
Loganberry returns, eh? It's been a while.

You could've included an explanation of Lovelock's hypothesis, instead of merely mentioning it. Some sort of explanation for why he believes what he does, and why his theory contradicts others. Just to give your reader a hint as to what you're talking about.