for Lasagna

8/21/2007 c1 heresyisforlosers
Sad..but touching. Great work. Lasagna, alas, is worth dying for.

st
6/12/2007 c1 2Ski Bird
im totally speechless! is this true!

well if it is i admire ur courage to put something as personal as this on here.

i hope that ur still not feeling guilty over this r u?

well all is well and u need to move on. he wants u to do that too.

ok i bet tons of people already told u that and who am i to tell u. good work! i really enjoyed it ;)
4/30/2007 c1 6InkyPink
When I saw the title I just had to read this one :) Who would have believed there would be so much to say about lasagna? You did a good job! I was smiling all the way through at this man's irrepressible enthusiasm for his lasanga quest. Then that sudden shift of mood at the end; perfect.

Plus (despite having just eaten) you've managed to make me hungry for a certain baked-bubbly, golden-brown, cheesy dish...
4/6/2007 c1 18Sophomoric Sage
Wonderful job; interesting characters, and intriguing subject. Who knew lasagna could be so sad?

Touching, very touching. Keep writing. :)

~S. Sage
3/28/2007 c1 463All Alone With Her Thoughts
Lovely job. I wasn't very sure what you were going to write about Lasagna of all things, but I was pleasently suprised! Nicely written!

Thanks for the review, of course!

Rowan.
3/26/2007 c1 4Moronic Heroine
A simple, but surprisingly heartwarming story. I think the strongest point in your writing would be your sincerity.
1/16/2007 c1 14John Westcott
I would have liked to have tried that lasagna. Sounds like it would have been great. My own father has in recent years taken up a passion for the kitchen, especially baking, because my mother is in need of a hip replacement and can't stand in the kitchen like she used to, so he's taken over most of those tasks and has grown to love cooking. Sounds like the two men would have been kindred souls in that respect.

Nicely done and very sad.
1/7/2007 c1 97rust phoenix
This was very moving, sad and funny at the same time. The characters seem like real people and the narrator is believable. Great job and keep writing!
1/1/2007 c1 bipedalcooney
I was really able to get into this story. It was very touching at the end, and it's so well written. Very beautifully done, I enjoyed this a lot. Great work and keep writing. And thanks so much for the review.
12/21/2006 c1 38Smiley42
Wow... I must admit the title lasagna did not at first strike me as a tear pusher, but it was. Excellent job, and thanks for the review.
12/3/2006 c1 116searchlight
It's funny and sad at the same time. Somehow deep. Wonderful imagery. Thanks for the review by the way!
11/13/2006 c1 1Mother Nature's Daughter
Well what do you know. A story about lasagna actually capturing -and holding- my attention until the very last word. Okay, to me it *does* run a little deeper than just 'lasagna,' but still. The twist was unexpected, as some have said. I too thought it would be a happy story, and the ending shocked me. Very very good though. I enjoyed it.

Wonderful!
11/10/2006 c1 8TheEvilTrafficCone
wow, I thought that was very original, it almost felt like a newspaper coloumn. It was short, but summerized very well. Did u win the contest?
11/10/2006 c1 Blue Wings 147
It was quite moving. From the beginning I thought it would have a happy tone to it, and the twist was really unexpected. Good work!
11/10/2006 c1 3Emma Noble
Wow, that was really good. I really go tinto the story while I was reading it. Also, such an interesting topic. Keep it up!

Sincerly,