for Love me, I live in hope

9/21/2008 c16 2Amazingmutant
omg

do a sequel. this was amazing. loved every second of it. :D
8/2/2008 c16 3Nicholas Scott
Oh my good golly but i am completely enamoured with this story. I was from the very first chapter. granted the subject matte,r the violence was difficult to read but still it was absolutely beautiful. I loved the tension between the characters, however subtle it may have been, their affection for each other was absolutely lovely.

The only thing that I didn't like about it was that it was over in 16 chapters. how utterly cruel of you. :)

I want more. Truly, I want more. i want to know how they lived happily ever after, what they had to go through once they acknowledged their feelings for each other. i want it all.

This was just wonderful and sweet and touching and heartfelt and just perfect.

Write more!

5/22/2008 c16 Zozwen
I liked the story a lot!

It had a bit difficult start, the first chapter had some very long sentence and (for me) uncommon words wich made it hard to understand. But that was only the first chapter.

The last chapter was a little confusing, but the end was brilliant!
4/16/2008 c1 1Crimson Vampire Werewolf
goodstory
3/1/2008 c3 4The Foolish Traveler
I finished my homework!

Aww... so sweet..haha... I'm not usually into yaoi or M/M or whatever you wanna call it! But so far this one's pretty good!
3/1/2008 c2 The Foolish Traveler
oh wow... I so want to continue reading this, but my mom's making me start on my homework! = its not fair! I'll hurry, because I really like this story alot! Also I wanted to ask you if you would beta read some of my stories?
1/18/2008 c16 the-one-named-gil-XD
wow that was a great story! you had me smiling so wide by the end of the story! and the bed thing? i wish i had kyle as a bf, but with a different name... XD

yeah, im bi, not gay...
1/13/2008 c16 4MacKitty
yes, i'm reviewing again right after the first one. but hey, no one not likes multiple reviews, right? Right. Anyway, i thought the conversations b/t kyle and brett were really funny; the critic in me says yes, you lost the flow in the last chapter and blah blah blah, but honestly, i really did like the story (otherwise i wouldn't have kept reading it).

see ya
1/13/2008 c3 MacKitty
as you know, this over-the-top in angst and sap; but there's this part of me that LOVES over-the-topness, so i'm feeling pretty good right now, haha. the part about kyle offering to take off his clothes too made me laugh. now i will go on reading...
1/9/2008 c16 15x-kit-x
Congratsies on the finish. Would have read it sooner but I have no internet connection at home and i've been a good girl and not been on fictionpress at school when I should be revising (yes I know shocker). Anyway it was fantastic and I LOVED the bit about the camp bed at the end lol - totally unexpected and fantastic... the sort of thing i'm incapable of writing - 100% incapable I should add.

Did spot a few mistakes but i'll send them to you when i'm not being lazy :) Remind me if you want 'em coz we both know that i'll forget.
1/6/2008 c16 51Kenya Bloodstone
Awesome story congrats on finishing it too. I love this story so much the boys are amazing. Kudos on completing it. KUDOSKUDOSKUDOS
1/4/2008 c16 3Back of Beyond
Awwh, I'm sad to see it gone. :[ But I can imagine it must be a joyous moment for you - especially since you started it in '06! Anyway, hope to see a new story from you soon.
1/4/2008 c16 8Black Viper
LOVE THIS! So cute!
1/3/2008 c16 Carlette
Aww, I'm sad it's over, but I'm happy with the ending! :D

At first I thought, Oh no! It's going to end depressingly! But then it didn't, and I was glad! The last bit was so sweet! I loved it!

This was a great story and I can't wait to read more from you!
1/3/2008 c16 13their wingless angel
nice job...i loved this story...it was so awesome

:]