for Meine Liebe Akt II

11/28/2006 c12 Jun
After I read Meine Liebe and Meine Liebe Akt II. I was kind of thinking, what a messed up German family. But hey, I have to admit. I love your stories although I have read only two. Hope you continue this. =)
11/26/2006 c12 16Kylee M. Fowler
aw what a sweet ending! i loved it! :-)
11/26/2006 c13 Orangeena
Akt II was wonderful! Thanks to the alert function being broken I missed the ending, but it's always nice to revisit a fic and find that multiple chapters have been added. Cheers to this Akt and the next, the next and the next! And I can't wait for Lester's POV!
11/21/2006 c13 25Esquirella
AWESOME!
11/20/2006 c12 Machete-soul-dance
wow. that was a lemon. I'm amazed the rating didn't get bumped up. But finished! Woah. Gonna miss this story.
11/19/2006 c12 2Jayn
Ah! That was lovely! I am SO happy everything turned out great in the end! ^_^ Great story!
11/19/2006 c12 I.F
YES! HAPPY ENDINGS ROCK! THIS STORY ROCKS! YOU ROCK! :) :) :)
11/19/2006 c12 WitchGhost
Yeah happy ending! God chapter.
11/19/2006 c12 17I'll Be Your Fairytale
Oh my god! -""*gives Kizuna an enormous hug and a box with what Kizuna has always wanted in it*""- Open your present! Go on! It's just from a big fan of your stories and for finishing Meine Liebe AktII. I'm happy! :oD

luv,

I'll Be Your Fairytale

xx
11/19/2006 c12 25Esquirella
The end? Gah! You're gonna do another sequel, nein?
11/19/2006 c12 2Fork-In-Your-Eye
OMGOMG! YOU COMPLETED IT! YAY! Nice ending XD. Hunter and Kael *squels in delight* ! YAY YOU!^^Thanks! Cant wait for the other stories!
11/19/2006 c12 Account no longer used
They're cute when they're not fighting or cheating on each other:D
11/18/2006 c11 2carcrash
Aw, cute! =3

I loved it as usual.

I'm glad those two finally got on track.
11/17/2006 c11 2Fork-In-Your-Eye
LOL really! hehe... Hunter and Kael are together! YAY! Cant wait for the last chapter! AH! The LAST CHAPTER! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGYAY! hehe... UPDATE!
11/17/2006 c11 machetesouldance
Crap! I've lost my account! (Don't ask how.)

Just...aw.

I'm so happy for them...
104 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »