for Meine Liebe Akt II

11/17/2006 c11 25Esquirella
Well at least they finally talked about their problems. Now let's hope they can fix them.
11/17/2006 c11 Account no longer used
Aw damn their lifes really suck 0.o

Yes german is okay but I never get those das der die dem den bla bla bla things I just really don't get it:( ooh well I don't have to anymore. And I have french AND spanish and ooh I hate it so much :(

Oh and the next the chapter is the last one! I hope it's long and happy ^^ (Yes I love angst but happy endings are good:) )
11/16/2006 c10 WitchGhost
Good chapter! i didn't know you updated, good thing I checked! I'm stuck in what to do in my story so I donj't know when I'll be able to update.
11/15/2006 c10 2carcrash
It is starting to get better! =]

I really hope Hunter starts to turn it around, since he started this whole mess *coughcough*

Of course Kael made it worse haha.

Takes two to tango. =]

Anwayhzz, can't wait for the next update.

I loved this one.

Ta-ta! =D
11/15/2006 c10 Machete-soul-dance
This is just so depressing.

But addictive.

And it was an *in suspense* OH MY GOD.
11/15/2006 c10 25Esquirella
I like Kael and Kaiser's mom. She's sweet and supportive. Hunter needs to stop copping out and blaming everything on his past. River's right. God, River's a genius! LOL!
11/15/2006 c10 Account no longer used
Hahaha I couldn't find the review thingy..I'm stupid. Good chapter and I hope they're going to be okay -nods-

You know, I didn't get an update email! That's just evil! The thing doesn't want me to read this :( I'm really pissed, I don't think the thing sent me anything because I didn't get any emails. Stupid thing.

(btw yes french is hard and it's stupid and it sucks and the stupid thing is that I could have chosen german instead but I didn't. Which i seriously regret)
11/15/2006 c10 2Fork-In-Your-Eye
2 MORE CHAPTERS~!SHO FAST! YAY! THANKIE THANKIE! !

When will they get together? I'll whack Hunter's sorry ass if he does not go back to Kael! RAWR! OMG OMG! STORY ENDING! hehe...

UPDATE! At least you can write the next chapter within 3 days... Me... I wrote some stupid story when i was bored... Thinking i would want to continue it, i still haven written the next chapter until now... =.= ... Me lazier... HAHa^^
11/14/2006 c9 2carcrash
Ah yes, I read that. That's what got me horribly addicted to this story.

I'm glad I made your day feel much, much better! :D

Referring to this story now, poor guys! Boy are they having it rough!

=D

I loved this part!

Byee for now!
11/14/2006 c9 2Fork-In-Your-Eye
OMG! Things have gotten worst... HUNTER OVER DOSED! this is really bad... OMGOMGOMGOMG WHAT WILL HAPPEN! AH! UPDATE ! ITS ONLY 3 MORE CHAPPIES AND WE ARE DONE!
11/13/2006 c9 Machete-soul-dance
OH MY GOD!
11/13/2006 c9 2Jayn
Random neural fireing averted. Ack, nvm. Lol. As for the school thing, there are four years in high school. 9th grade is also known as freshmen year. 10th grade is sophmore year, 11th is junior year and 12th is senior year. Usually the student is 18 or turning 18 soon when they graduate in june. After high school, most people (but not all, some work or join the army or something) go to college. College depends, but generally, people go for 4 years. I think you basically go freshman, sophmore then just college student because it varies on how many years a person goes for their degree from then on. I hope it helps! Interesting chapter. Want happiness soon! Please update!
11/13/2006 c9 16Kylee M. Fowler
WOAH! i didn't see that one coming. when i read the part when kaiser first mentions that hunter was in the hospital, i almost cried! :'( I really hope he turns out okay! i'm still cheering on hunter and kael to get together and be happy, no matter how much things are messed up!
11/13/2006 c9 10Death'sBestFriend
i hope the two boys get better i cant wait to find out what happens next.
11/13/2006 c9 25Esquirella
See what miscommunication can do? Poor guys.
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »