for Meine Liebe Akt II

11/1/2006 c3 WitchGhost
Another good chapter. I also like the ending and beginning too, the middle parts are always the hardest to write, but the most fun too!
10/30/2006 c2 16Kylee M. Fowler
i know exactly how he feels, when you hate and love someone at the same time... nice job!
10/30/2006 c2 25Esquirella
Is Hunter going to get a grip on his cheating ways before Kael goes nuts?
10/29/2006 c2 Machete-soul-dance
No review for me? Oh, sadness. I was your first reader as well! Nice work, Kizuna/Tina. It was good, seriously.
10/29/2006 c2 2Fork-In-Your-Eye
NO! Dont go to the party! RAWR! Hunter should be taught a lesson, to stick with what he have and not hurt other's feelings specially the guy he likes... ^^ YAY UPDATE! HOORAY!Nice chapter UPDATE SOON! ^^
10/29/2006 c2 Account no longer used
"Author’s note: Kapitel zwei finished!:) This is just a filler chapter… It builds up to the real thing!:) But you got to know more of Kael’s thoughts! So, what did you think?"

Well..I think I wanna hug him! -nodnod- I liked the chap, even if it was just a filler but I don't mind^^ I'm always happy when you update, lol. Please update soon!
10/27/2006 c1 16Kylee M. Fowler
wow, that was good. realy god. i dont know where this story is going, but i like it so far!
10/27/2006 c1 25Esquirella
Set up chapters are always harder to write than others. And keep in mind you're doing this one from a totally new perspective. You did a great job!
10/26/2006 c1 8FreeFallHeadFirstOffARoof
Interesting as usual, keep it up hehe... Cant wait to see what happens at the party!
10/26/2006 c1 3Anti-Socialite
God those two are depressing but I really like Kael, he's definitley one of my fav characters. But I've noticed that Khevin hasn't goten much attention. Whats with that? But anyway, most american schools start in late agust or like, the first week of september. So its easily imaginable.

I'm so happy I have another one of your stories to read! ^ ^ They rock!
10/26/2006 c1 WitchGhost
Good chapter. Kael and Hunter's relationship is still screwy. Hope they can patch things up!
10/26/2006 c1 Account no longer used
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xD

So umm, yeah :) I like it already and I'm looking forward to more^^ Bye!
10/26/2006 c1 Machete-soul-dance
Aw!

It's a NEW ONE!

And can I be your devoted reader this time? Pretty, pretty please?
10/26/2006 c1 2Fork-In-Your-Eye
YAY PART TWO! HUNTER AND KAEL!^^ its gonna be exciting, i just know it... ^^ Cant wait for the update! ^^
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7