for Ghost Mist

8/8/2008 c6 KatsuTami
Okay seriously, you need to keep writing this. I am hopelessly addicted! I love Sugarglow lol he's so cute and I just wanna hug him. The poor thing is so sensitive... I need to know what's going on here! Please keep writing!
8/8/2008 c5 KatsuTami
Original fiction isn't hard to get in to, I read it all the time =P I like Eiko, she intrigues me... and I want to learn more about the half-spirits; where they come from, what their purpose is, how their form is chosen... I like this story =)
8/8/2008 c4 KatsuTami
I really don't know what to write in these reviews! Your prose, grammar, and spelling are all excellent, and you pull me into your story further with every chapter. I love it =)
8/7/2008 c3 KatsuTami
seriously, this thing is awesome! I love your creativity, and I just keep wanting to know more! You better get writing, I'm going to have this finished by tomorrow!
8/7/2008 c2 KatsuTami
I must say this is a really intriguing story! I love Sugarglow, with his saucer eyes and being all cute! Crying over a lost hair, that was adorable! Honestly this story has me captivated; I'm going to have to read every chapter you have up so far before I go back to ! I hope you are working on more; I would really like to see it finished!
8/7/2008 c1 KatsuTami
This BLOWS MY MIND lol I like this story =P It seems like exactly the kind of fantasy that's right up my alley =) And I love the names! I'm going to continue on now =)
1/4/2008 c6 mysisterisasquijum
Hey,

this is good, can't wait for the next chapter ^^

~mysisterisasquijum
1/2/2008 c6 4Razel Trushan
Hello, and thank you for posting more, I quite enjoyed it and want the next chapter allready. :D hope you had a happy new years and a merry chirstmas as well.
12/18/2007 c6 Zero Serenity
ooh what's gonna happen at the castle... dun dun dun. lol yeah it was as good as everything you write, i offer you my full support... GO SAPPHIREFLY!
12/9/2007 c1 mysisterisasquijum
hey,

nice start, looking forward to reading the rest.

~mysisterisasquijum
11/28/2007 c1 jomiel
Exciting first chapter (but then which ch you've wrote isn't exciting?). That was a quick draw into Tesai's personality and powers, introduction to the world of demons and minions, and a demon fight! I'm always amazed at your completely natural and dynamic dialogue.

What to critique? There are a few instances where sentences should be switched around to create more logical continuity. Some spelling and grammar missed, and the usual "less is more" in phrasing. Your storytelling is powerful and pushes past these blips, and particularly the sentence switches may not be readily apparent to other readers.

As always, an enjoyable read, and a promising start. You know my opinion on editing; if you'd like me to perform as an editor, I'm always happy to do so.
11/23/2007 c1 jake
Well, Im not qualified to give a review, but i read through ur story, and i must say, it was a bit difficult for me to get the right context, maybe cause im not too well informed about demons or what.

your style is really nice, and it did keep me till the end.

cheers

jake
11/11/2007 c5 poptart
not bad i cant wait to see what happens next
11/3/2007 c5 Zero Serenity
it was awesome, this chapter and 4, but who is she, is she the evil twin, or is celesia, or... is it a split personality? I GOTTA KNOW!
10/30/2007 c5 Razel Trushan
Well, I guess I have to admit that if you keep puting them out at this rate I shall have no problems with the chapters being shorter.

Good job and I can't wait untill I can read more.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »