for Washed Away

5/24/2010 c1 eiyuang999
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag…high quality,low price.welcome to:
1/26/2009 c21 Beaternumber1
This Story is really fabulous. The only suggestion that i would have as a reader is, cut the side notes and add them to the story. Some people don't like it when authors write in the passive, so you might consider that, but i don't think side notes should be put in the middle of a chapter. You should write your fiction as if it were a book that were going to be published.

Great job! I really enjoyed this story and i am off to read the sequel!

~Beaternumber1
2/22/2008 c1 20Twilight Starr
Her friendship with MOF sounds great. Nice start. Hmm. I wonder who caused the dead body. Great job!

Thanks for adding "Exchanging Karma" to your alerts.

Have a great day.

~Twilight Starr~
10/26/2007 c4 18Layla the fiend
Bob's the killer. He killed Garrett 'cause Garrett flirted with her. That's my theory.
10/26/2007 c1 Layla the fiend
This is incredibly well written. I'm already hooked!
6/23/2007 c1 6MizSphinx
I absolutely ADORE mystery...blame it on Sidney Sheldon and James Patterson lol. This has definitely intrigued me but it's one in the morning and my eyes are hating me right now. I MUST continue this...look out for a later review!

-:click:- Alerts (though it's finished but at least I'll find it easier that way lol)

-MizSphinx
5/14/2007 c1 1AluminumMuse
Quite a good start, I will finish reading this when have more time. One thing I would say is that you have chosen a limited omnitient voice, and could use it more to show personality and such.
5/12/2007 c21 32Taraum
Finally, they caught him! Nice ending, I must say. And what is this about his Liam character and...competition for CC? Please, update.
5/12/2007 c20 Taraum
He lived? I thought that she were finally rid of him. I wonder what will happen.
5/9/2007 c11 12sunflowersing
Uh oh! CC is mad!

5/9/2007 c10 sunflowersing
Oh shit! Ah! Okay... calm.down.everything.will.be.okay. At least I hope so!

5/9/2007 c9 sunflowersing
No! Don't leaver her alone! Arghh!

5/9/2007 c8 sunflowersing
QUESTION? WHAT QUESTION, DAMNIT! On to the next chapter! I MUST find out! :-D

5/9/2007 c7 sunflowersing
YAh-ah! Woo hoo! Kissy kissy action time! Yes! I wonder who that creepy dude was and what was going to happen if she ate them. I thought maybe the cynide thing was going to be true, but then why didn't CC pass out. Maybe it's just taking a while to get through his system. I'm sure a big muscular-hot-fit-finepoliceman such as CC has a lot of manliness to take down. *sigh* So dreamy! :-D

5/9/2007 c6 sunflowersing
Hm... Could the package with the heart be from creep-dude Bob? I have a friend who understands the whole cell-phone, get in touch thingy. Her parents took her cell and to get in touch with her, they always call me. I've memorized the numbers now... She gets embarrassed, too! Haha!

52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »