for The Reason Why Everyone Hates Doctors

11/1/2006 c1 8Amerie Marque
Awh.

That's sad Jack.

Whaddid I say about being happy?
11/1/2006 c1 64Leeona Trance
Depressing, but very truthful. I like it.

~LT
10/29/2006 c1 37TaltushMeiMei
Wow. Sad, sad, sad, sad! It's written so prettifully (yes, I'm making up words... it's early... I just woke up) and so sadly. All of this gibberish translates into: I like it a lot.
10/29/2006 c1 60Balls On a Shingle
OMIGOSH! I love this. It's so depressing, but makes a point about how much we as humans try to cling to others, especially those whom we are close to, but at some point or another, there's a little thing called "letting go". Anyways, I totally love it!
10/29/2006 c1 insanitystrikesthrice
Aww, that's so sad. Good, but sad. It was beautiful though, definitely a well-written poem.
10/29/2006 c1 An-Author-At-Heart
Wow, very good! The narration was really good, formal and well-written but personal and informal at the same time. I can see how the reason why people hate doctors is portrayed in this, though I personally don't hate doctors (some people have been in situations in their lives that doctors have saved them) so in a way I feel the view here is a bit biased and not exactly true about all doctors. But i appreciate your idea, and there are a lot of doctors who do treat life and their patients like nothing. It was an interesting topic you chose, very unique.