for In places least expected

11/5/2006 c1 10Hell's first Icicle
oh update SOON! brilliant story, got me hooked.
11/5/2006 c1 KittenzAndTheeGlitz
Luke is in this story! Thank gawd! Great cliffhanger, I'm interested. :)
11/5/2006 c1 8Sundown
I'm already very intrigued! I like this character...(maybe because i'm italian too!) but this has a fascinating, already evolving plot. Written wonderfully, lovely style. Yay!
11/3/2006 c1 Kasee Lara
Very intriguing. Nice cliffy there too. :P

I like it, keep writing!
11/3/2006 c1 32eldrin
Carmine seems interesting. It's always nice to see a new story. Great start.
11/3/2006 c1 green
Cliffhanger! I was wonderfully surprised to see you had started a new story. I wonder if Jaime finds out about the affair, and what the others will do to him.I appologize to you when I say that it seems much more interesting than "Luke and Ezra" but it still can't compete with "The Two of Us".
11/3/2006 c1 25Esquirella
This is a great new character you've come up with! You can't help but be drawn to the poor guy.
11/3/2006 c1 3BabyKeepItSurreal
O.O I love it! Carmine is great, I really like him. And Luke is in this story! Yay Luke. I wonder how things will pan out with the whole Geoff/Shay situation. So Carmine bitched up? Was he willing in his bitching up? Hmm, update soon!
11/3/2006 c1 19diebyownhands
A new story! it seems very interesting... I'm trying to remember if Shay was mentioned in previous stories.

Something tells me he will get the job but I wonder how Shay will react to him.
11/3/2006 c1 4mandrake-o
I see you've branched off again. Why do I get the feeling that Carmine's going to get this job?

Anyway, I'll let you get to it.

=) Mandraco.
11/2/2006 c1 5Yoyo-chan
Oh wow, Carmine knows Geoff from prison? That's totally awesome :D I can't wait to see more! Is this your NaNo?
266 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18