for In places least expected

3/29/2009 c21 me
that was the perfect mix of reality for a late night end-my-day-perfectly read. thanks :)
2/19/2009 c21 Blue Papillon
I read this forever ago, but i just reread it a little to refresh my memory. Absolutely loved it. It's so pure and real, no fake bullshit to create a half-assed plot or pointless filler chaps. It's just a simply realistic, nice read about a love that could actually happen in real life. I love your writing.
2/10/2009 c20 GasolineRainbow02
Once again: you're brilliant, your characters are brilliant, your writting is brilliant.
9/6/2008 c21 17JtheChosen1
awesome story!
8/29/2008 c21 2neeree
I'm guessing this is complete from the 'complete' status this fic has, but you should really put a THE END thingy at the end of chapter 21.

Anyway, I liked this. It was realistic and interesting.
8/18/2008 c21 aripie
this story was totally awesome and very real - i loved it immensely!
7/16/2008 c21 3DesertRoseFallen
Hi! I really liked your story. I hope you continu it. I want to find out more about the relationship between Shay and Carmine! Well done!
4/10/2008 c21 complicationsG
Ugh! I love this so much. Carmine feels so real, he really messes Shay around but I still love him.

This is just such a lovely story.
2/15/2008 c3 4overlordpotatoe
Wow, that's an incredibly weird feeling. I live in Brisbane, and didn't think much of it when I saw 'Rocklea', but just now realising that you were in fact referring to the Rocklea near me is... a weird feeling. I go to the markets there, and my mum works in Ipswich. It's all well and good for people who live in LA or something and are used to seeing places near them everywhere all the time... but what an odd feeling indeed.
2/9/2008 c21 a-kamari
I totally love your story. It's so hard to find good stories about inmates relationship. xD
6/14/2007 c21 4Amindaya
I loved this story. Very real.
6/13/2007 c21 2Pundit
I absolutely LOVE this. Firstly, the storyline itself is unusual- prison mates meeting on the outside isn't something you come across everyday. I also love how you expressed Carmine's emotional hang-ups and Shay's insecurities in such a realistic, almost tangible way. You incorporated a lot of complex issues into this piece but avoided treding into angst territory. By far Shay was the most sympathetic character in the story, but you managed to make the reader feel for him without necessarily pitying him. Moreover you balanced Carmine's insensitivity regarding Shay with his emotional hang ups from prison. So the reader feels for both characters without despising them for the pain they inflicted on eachother. That takes skill, usually I just end up hating BOTH characters. You balanced it perfectly. Your characters were multi-faceted and REAL. In short, this was fucking awesome.
6/11/2007 c21 2random-nerd15
i have seriously fallen in love with this story.

it's so original and un-cliche and i just love it so much.

i can't even start to explain...but yeah .
6/4/2007 c1 3nonaccount
I adore this story. Shamefully, I never reviewed before, but I wasn't reviewing anything then - it wasn't you, it was me. :) Roaches (oh, I can't believe I was able to type that) are the most disgusting thing on the planet, so even tough I was totally grossed out by reading the first couple sentences I was really intrigued too and it drew me right in.

I love Shay and Carmine they are so sweet together, not right away of course - at least not on Carmine's part, but eventually and that makes the sweetness even sweeter.
5/9/2007 c4 5paputsza
lol, i believe him when he hasn't had sex in a year. My two and only fixations are yaoi, which involves absolutely no "woohoo" and i'm pretty sure that all i have, and anarchy, which is the byproduct of no sex. I'm feel like shooting my standards dead. Or somebody, it varies cuz i haven't consumated any love recently... i wanna kill/f*ck somebody. Not both, not one then the next, I'd like to just pick one.
266 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »