for In places least expected

5/9/2007 c2 5paputsza
god that woman's old . Frickin 40, that's like a rotting corpse breathing. p
4/29/2007 c1 paputsza
every once in a while foolish me decides to veer off before i read an author's entire selection. Never again. -.- I've never been so happy to hear of a foot smeared with coc~a~roach. i think this story's going to definitely get a reaction from me, especially considering my intense insectophobia.
1/15/2007 c21 7SarryMatts
Fantastic story as usual, I enjoyed reading from Carmine's point of view and watching him finjally get round to seeing what the rest of us did. Once again Jackie is a shit but that's what we love him for.

Looking forward to more

~Sarry
1/11/2007 c21 10afk
aw how cuyte of shay! and waht an asshole of jackie..at leats shay is a real man :p
1/11/2007 c21 L. A. Solvang
N'aw... I liked this story for the same reason I like so many of your other works. It's a real life story that tell of people who are normal, meaning that have their obvious flaws and of course their strong sides. That level of "normal" is what I utterly adore, along with the tugging in the relationship between Shay and Carmine. I think they needed something to get better, and sadly for them it meant that Carmine cheated with Jackie. Say what you want about the guy, but he sure as heck unites the most unlikely people together. :D

I hope to see more of these two, at least that we're updating on how they're going on through the eyes of someone else. Really great work, I'm amazing you have the time to write (and update) as fast as you do without losing quality. So yay!
1/11/2007 c21 1moresickpuppy
Man, was I worried when Jackie came over! But Shay has improved a lot and Carmine too, so now they can live happily ever after and have sex with either guy on top!

Thank you for this story. It's just the right side of difficult, the characters full of different sides, good and bad, and it stands on its own legs in the Brisbane-verse. The setting and characters are foreign to me, but still I can identify a lot of the time because we're all just human...

*Now to wonder what comes next* :)
1/11/2007 c21 17obsidiandreams
I like the ending a lot. (Usually endings are slightly strange, or corny...) It is sad that the story is over, but it was very nice. :)
1/11/2007 c21 16sporkess
A wonderful end to a wonderful story - and I've figured out what I like so much about your writing. It's the fact that your characters, unlike mine, are not complete and utter pansies (well, not all of them.) A rare skill, and I applaud you.

Anyway! You haven't tied up all the loose ends, what with Darcy not yet in possession of her baby and Rob in resentful mode, but I think the way you made Carmine stand up to Jackie has more than made up for that one! And the ending was happy enough despite the rockiness of the rest of the story that I'm fairly sure I'll be in a good mood for the rest of the day.

Thanks so much for the story, and I look forward to further ones!
1/11/2007 c21 2ShadesWithLove
Carmine is an even bigger idiot now. XD Sometimes, pride would really kill the best side of men huh?
1/11/2007 c21 5Yoyo-chan
Aw, awesome ending. I really like them and I hope we see them again :D I love how you keep branching out with the same group of characters. Somehow you manage so that it never goes stale. I can't wait for your next project.
1/10/2007 c21 19diebyownhands
Jackie, when ever he appears there is trouble. I still remember how nice he seemed when he was first introduced, for all the trouble he has caused I'm still just happy he isn't messing with Will lol..

This was a very nice story. I have really looked forward to it. Carmine and all his hang ups came through, and it was to see Shay sticking by him and learning a bit along the way.
1/10/2007 c21 green
You could not drag it out. Could you? Jackie is gone. This is a happy day. Shay loves Carmine. Carmine loves Shay. I hope he gets his dyslexia problem taken care of. Can I expect a new story, soon?
1/10/2007 c21 4Abigail Radle
Yay for happy endings and cute boy-love *heh*

You should be happy with it, it's a very well written story and you have every right to be proud of it. :) I look forward to your next project.
1/10/2007 c21 25Esquirella
Of all your stories, this ranks up there with one of my favorites. I love all of your characters because they're all so real and flawed, but these two seem to be particularly touching because of their shaded backgrounds. WONDERFUL job, as always!
1/10/2007 c21 kanjil
The much better chances for Carmine's and Shay's relationship to work this time and that Carmine gave Jackie a piece of his mind at last, ease a bit my sadness that this is the last chapter. Awesome story, realistic, with a great sense of humour and so much fun to read.
266 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »