for In places least expected

1/10/2007 c21 Kasee Lara
:D

Aww.

It was sweet at the end. Very sweet. And don't you dare break them up! They are way too cute. :P

As usual, I love that this story is realistic which makes it believable. In a lot of stories I end up raising my eyebrow or laughing my head off at a part that's supposed to be serious, because it's just so damn ridiculous.

This is one of my favourite stories, right up there with Will, Life, continued and all the ones with Brett in it. Even though the ending of Damon and Brett made me cry. In my head. Okay so that's pretty much all of them, but still!

You're a brilliant author, keep writing, I ADORE you.

Doesn't hurt that you're Aussie either.

Even though you're from Brisbane. It's better than Melbourne. :P Besides, you have awesome theme parks.
1/8/2007 c20 Kasee Lara
I've been away, and wow, come back to an almost completed story! It's going great, have to run, but great work.
1/8/2007 c20 25Esquirella
Now THAT'S what I was hoping for! I loved this update (but when don't I love your updates? I even love the ones that make me mad. Just ... not as much. LOL!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, by the way!
1/8/2007 c20 2ShadesWithLove
Carmine is an idiot. Are men really that dense? *ponders*
1/7/2007 c20 Orangeena
All I can say is: there is an extremely large cheesy ass grin that is threatening to take over my entire face right now.

I adore you. I hope it works out for them this time around!
1/7/2007 c20 17obsidiandreams
Yay!

This is one of the few stories I've read that doesn't get boring the longer it gets... A good thing.
1/7/2007 c20 10afk
OMG so cute so cute, and yes i am gla dthat carmine got over it, well kinda, though i know this does keep teh drama away.

I hope this isn't the end. You've really made shay adorable, and i also hope he can lear to read, but i know that isn't easy. we had a man taht worked with us and he coudln't read, it was eally tough to make him realize he shouldn't be ashamed of it and stuff.

But anyway, i still love you! Did you have a good vacation?
1/7/2007 c20 diebyownhands
Finally!

I don't see how Shay could screw all of this again, and if he does he deserves to be alone!
1/7/2007 c20 16sporkess
You've got them together! And I can't help being amused by how you did it, because it was so not-sweet and matter of fact that it turned out to be really sweet anyway!

Um, probably not making a huge amount of sense.

So! I liked it. Is this the last chapter? You say 'almost there' in your AN, but the story seems to have reached such a nice place that all you now need is something to tie up the loose ends (although I can't think of many of those. Rob and Darcy, perhaps?)

Anyway, I hope you update soon.
1/7/2007 c20 kanjil
The reunion was just at the right time, because it was necessary that Carmine realized not only his own feelings but also his misconceptions first, and refreshingly unsentimental just like Carmine himself. I loved it.
1/6/2007 c20 green
I love you.
1/6/2007 c19 1moresickpuppy
Poor Shay! Poor, poor, *loveable* Shay! His life makes me want to cry, too.

But it's gonna be better for him, cus Carmine wuves him! Now, go in there and hold his hand and hug him hard!

"It'll make his night, and you know it."

Missed you during the holidays! May the new year rock.
1/5/2007 c19 Orangeena
I love revelations! Hooray for Carmine. I can envision everything coming together in the near future for him and Shay. I'm excited for it, but it saddens me that most likely that means that the story will be over soon.

I don't want to think about it.

Wow us with another chapter please!

And that was a hell of a long torturous wait, crazy.
1/5/2007 c19 10afk
i would take carine and put his head under water until he realizes what he lost.. nh just kiddin! ^^ luv the chap of course
1/5/2007 c19 25Esquirella
Carmine is realizing he might love Shay ... but he lets the guys force a hooker on the guy? And then he lets Gary give him pot, ending his clean streak? Carmine's a mess! And you should write a chapter where all of Jackie's exes beat him to a pulp and leave him in the road, naked ... in a bad part of town.
266 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »