for Promise

1/20/2011 c1 ColourCascade
Ah PLEASE update! This is one of my favourite stories but you havn't updated for AGES... Pretty please with a cherry AND whipped cream on top? :)
6/10/2009 c1 M0jojojo
i dont understand...where is this? or is it from something that hasnt happened yet in the story?
11/12/2008 c1 vesta-star
i just finished reading STT and i really love it!its also really sweet to see how much Seth cares for her here,

hope to read more of STT soon!
10/16/2008 c1 2Shelbey
Very, very sweet. An excellent companion to the story. I think it's nice to see things from Seth's point of view, how much it torments him to see Anna in the condition she's in. It's painful for him, and I think it's very interesting how you managed to incorporate that in.

He's very sweet, very worried. Anna needs to just let him in, no matter how hard it is. Otherwise she'll never be free.
6/30/2008 c1 stephanie
I loved it.

I've read and re-read STT a few times and just read it again today.

It's one of the best things I've read.

Seriously, I think the only two writers I like as much are Stephenie Meyer and Elizabeth Chandler.

And I cannot WAIT until more is updated.

Thanks for being a wonderful writer =]
6/27/2008 c1 2MiScHiEvOuS sMiLeS
aaw i wuv seth he's so nice to her, like most guys in the romance stories. but oh well he's still awesome!
5/1/2008 c1 Pione
A Seth POV! :)

I heart it.
4/29/2008 c1 rachelaine
this was nice to hear from seth's POV. please please update soon, i took notice that you've not updated since 2005! that's crazy.
2/27/2008 c1 20CL Gingerich
I haven't read the actual story yet, but if this small one-shot is an indication of what the rest of the story is like, then I can't wait to read it! This one-shot was very touching, and it flows beautifully. You are a very talented writer.

And thank you so much for the review of my poem! Your critique was encouraging, and I'll put your advice into practice. Thanks again!
1/13/2008 c1 thecamerawoman
omfg, I don't think I've ever read something so beautiful.

Like, I'm in shock right now. You have no idea. That was AMAZING and so beautifully written.

Favorite part:

“It’s okay.”

Another lie, he knows, but one day it wouldn’t be. He’d make sure of that.
12/6/2007 c1 1funky-gg
i love stt so plz write more on it!
5/31/2007 c1 DreamlessInfinity
I wondered what else you had written. This is wonderful, I like it told from Seth's pov. At least from the author's note I know you don't plan on abandoning your story. Hope you find time to update!

~Dreamless_Infinity~
5/12/2007 c1 olivine
that was so amazingly sweet. i discovered Seeing Through tears just yesterday, in someone's favorites list, and was horrified to figure out that it would be a VERY long time until you'll next update it. It's a very good story, so far, and I wouldn't be surprised if this scene was the last step to him finding out, even if he's already figured it out. i cant say anymore right now, though, i have to go. im going to review the story later, ive got some stuff to say.

good luck with the next update!

olivine.
4/6/2007 c1 SxR Ninja
Awwl so cute, evil Anna's dad I swear if I could kill him I would! OH and you've really got to finish seeing through tears I'm in love with it! Though I can understand your delay, just hope you get another chappy up soon!

Tah,

Tasteless
2/3/2007 c1 49Neaera
Oh man, I love your story and this just made me realize how much I'd missed it! I really really hope you keep going with it... Please? Well, keep it up!
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »