for Day by Day

7/17/2005 c1 19Madison Page
I LOVED IT! so many people can relate to this. i LOVE EVERYTHING about it! i think it's amazing! **please review my work! I'd love to see what you think of it**
3/28/2003 c1 79Groovy Angel
This is the second poem of yours that I have read and I have to say that they are among the best. Your poems have inspired me and I love the way that you write.
8/13/2002 c1 The Wandering Blue Andalite
Forgeting is hard,isn't it? I can almost imagine all the things happening throughout the poem. This is an excellent poem,you've capture how it feels to hate somone and you want to forget perfectly.
5/2/2002 c1 natmarie
Really good love poem. SHe shoud forget about him even though it is hard, sigh

Gnat
2/22/2002 c1 19Andromeda
This is really good! It's a nice message, to move on and not let a bad relationship ruin your life or anything. Great job!
7/22/2001 c1 56Aletheia
Ieee! I really love this one (of course I'll probably end up saying that allot with your poetry)! It's so refeshing to see things about moving on, instead of just dwelling on it. I adore it, that one was excellent. :) Probably one of my favorites of yours so far!
7/22/2001 c1 2Evelyn Johnson
i really really loved this one...definatly one of my favs
7/22/2001 c1 Demented Weasel
Thanks for the reviews! I'm glad you like my stuff. Most of them are songs actually lol.

I do like this, a good poem about moving on :-)
7/20/2001 c1 1Pickle
Very good. This is a perfect portrayal of how I, and many girls feel... But in my opinion, it might've been better if it didn't rhyme. Either way, this is a great poem.
6/4/2001 c1 Jello
That was really good. The emotion was really good. I think thats how everyone feels
5/23/2001 c1 29Honey Kitten
Whoa, this was really good. It's hard mending a broken heart, isn't it? But great poem!
5/10/2001 c1 23audi
aw...~*sob*~ Trunks would be moved
4/17/2001 c1 22Fransesca
I love your poetry! I simply love it! It is amazing! You must work very hard on these! I love them all!
4/10/2001 c1 50Kittioto
Beautiful... Okay, that's IT! YOU are going on my favorites list! No arguments! I'm doin' it!