for Into Oblivion

6/12/2009 c7 cinq-a-sept
Um are you going to finish writing this story?
1/1/2009 c1 2dany-ceres
Hey!

It has been a while that I've been wanting to read Into Oblivion and I finally have got to it, and can't say that I don't regret taing long enough to it!

The story is captivating, and itriguing, and I'm here wanting and wishing for more!

It's good to have a lot of characters 'cause it adds a lot to the sotry not be centered in only one pair.

I love Michael and he'll find someone alongside right?

One thing that maybe could help not be confusing around so many pairs and relationships between them. You may divide the sotry of charas in chapters, a chapter for pairing of characters?

Other thing, the division it consist over the sides? The doubious fang for Chandler's side and the onther into Lion e nos's side? I also deadly curious over Nos and his familly.

Can't wait to see more of them ^^

kisses

Dany
4/20/2008 c7 Guest
This is such a good story! Please update soon again! The characters are realistic, but I hope you could focus more on a selective few characters so they could be developed further and so you won't have mutiple story lines and thus losing the focus of the main story. (Well, if you intend to have a few story lines, then just ignore me. ^^)
3/27/2008 c1 Milano21
Please AFK oh please ! Update this story cos it's getting so good. Who is that other Dimitri who seems so powerfull hm? Oh i just want to know everything about him so please CONTINUE ! UPDATE !
8/21/2007 c1 12Genesis Rose
Damn. That's good. By far (so far...) the best vampire stuff I've read on this site. I'll keep reading, when I have time... And do more useful reviews if I can, as well in the future...

-Genesis
3/28/2007 c5 Kynnetic
I like this story. I hope that you doing a collaboration with this story and another wont interfer with your updates of this story as a stand-alone. I would really like to read more of what happens with Dmitri.
3/3/2007 c5 princess max
You know, I actually feel really bad for Michael. And Dmitri, too.

Fang sounds interesting. I like that we *don't* know how he got his name.
2/28/2007 c5 puppy dog eyes
I like the twist but now I'm confused on what Dimitri's role in the story will be. Is he still going to be paired with Michael, which I kind of hope he is because I like Michael for some reason or will he stay with Remy? I like the story so far but I'm confused on were its going and how the characters relate to one another. It's a very good story though and I hope you update soon.
12/10/2006 c4 princess max
argh, my review was eaten. mischa is adorable and yes, you can add other charactes. wehenver i get confused i go back and read previous chapters:)
12/9/2006 c4 61Ruri Star Sykel
i'm getting a little confused is this their past is that what i'm reading right now?
12/9/2006 c4 Midnights Scream
Yeah... Michael and Dimitri have at least seen each other. It's good. I definately could handle a few more characters and as long as you make it obvious you're showing flashbacks, flashbacks are great too. Very good writing!
12/8/2006 c3 SokPuppet
Hey, I really like this!

Please update again soon :)
11/28/2006 c3 21princess max
I really like how this is heading. I feel so bad for Misha:( I think he and Dmitri should try and escape, lol.
11/28/2006 c3 Midnights Scream
Oh. I like it.*Snicker* though sometimes it gets confusing when you switch POVs.
11/28/2006 c3 61Ruri Star Sykel
what's going to happen to Dimitri and whose going to change him? we he have a hot boyfriend? i love it when cute inncent boy get boyfriends! because the sex is so funny and sweet and fluffy!
20 Page 1 2 Next »