for The Girl for Me

11/8/2016 c17 ryoish
Holy shimmering splendid! This is so so so goood~ thank you author! Love kevin and Dani/Danny/Daniel whatever *grins*
9/20/2016 c17 6Drengade
i love this story, very different from anything i have read before and i am glad i did, i love how these two people, starting out with completely differing opinions ended up caring so much for each other and completely overturning the entire view of everyone they knew. and the climax when everyone stood up to support them... that was perfect.
8/14/2016 c17 tgirl
A really great read, finished it and will now have very little sleep for work tomorrow. Thanks for making a trans person feel a bit less lonely and depressed.
3/12/2016 c17 2DoomgirlForever
THIS. This is the kind of book that should be a bestseller right now. As a bisexual and non-binary person who has only recently come to terms with my identity, it's so good to read something like this, something that is not only incredibly written and relatable for multiple reasons, but something that also made me think about people, and society, how not everything is clear-cut and what compells us to say and do the things we do. I absolutely love the ending, also! I love how you finished on a happy note, but still gave the impression that, as real people, Dani's and Kevin's stories aren't over yet. There's still so much room for things to happen. Thank you for this wonderful story :)
1/21/2016 c17 4Ibbit
I love this so much. Some of the trans terms seem wrong to me, but definitions are very personal sometimes, so eh. I love how you can actually see the characters change and see their thoughts mold. I love the way you have the POV set, where it bounces around and leaves no rock unturned, and their internal dialogue. I love both of the main characters, although I wish there were more supporting characters, friends or whatnot. I couldn't tell you who my favorite was, only because I love them equally. You feel such sorrow for Dani when she hates her body, and such warmth for Kevin for being so caring and patient with her. And Dani for being so supportive and important. Politics may be a hard choice for Kevin, only because politicians can be so seedy and awful. The right people often can't survive. Your way of explaining things, like how people think about others or themselves, is amazing and I wish I could carry around note-cards of your quotes to throw at people. This is wonderful, and I'm glad it exists.
~ibbit
12/8/2015 c17 T.M
At first when I thought to reviem this story I wanted to use big fancy eloquent words to explain how much I loved this story; its characters ; its tone but now I realize I don't want to comment on that.

Not beacause your writing isn't good, believe me it's actually fantastic to say the least, but what I wanted to comment on is the message of this story.

This story made me think and I mean really think. About life; society and the stigmas and

stereotypes we create. This is a brilliant well written story and I can honestly sit had an impact on me and I will forever treas ure it for that.
12/6/2015 c17 hermionebear
Thank you for this story! I really liked it, it made me think about a lot of things as well.
10/5/2015 c17 Elle Poko
Man, I'm surprised by how much I love this story. The reason being that I rarely like high school settings. Of course, this is one of those rarities. Since it's left open, is all right for me to think that Dani might be gender fluid? I know I'm probably wrong, but that's kind of what my interpretation of her is.
7/16/2015 c17 1Insanity Fuels My Imagination
I really enjoyed reading this story, mostly because it is one of a few stories with a transgender main character and it's great that this one is well written and funny as well. I'm glad that, in the end, Kevin and Dani's lives are going to go well :)
6/20/2015 c17 Guest
I first read this story in 2008 and seven years later it's still as good as I remembered.
6/10/2015 c1 miss-reads-alot
I know you probably get this quite a bit, but do you by any chance allow people to download this story? It is a really great read, I've read it about 20 or so times by now. I absolutely enjoy everything about this story.

miss-reads-alot :)
4/18/2015 c17 Susan
i just finished reading this story " the girl for me" .i know you wrote it almost 8 years ago. Darn good story. You should publish it..good luck
4/11/2015 c17 Guest
Loved the ending.i was wondering how you were going to bring in Uncle Keith's plan, it was brilliant.
4/11/2015 c1 OliverMarco
11th time reading !
4/5/2015 c17 Melissa
This was a great story, I love it.
428 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »