for Smile In The Sunlight

8/24/2012 c1 5Marjulie
It's about 11:20 at night at where I am, but I just had to comment. I found this poem a year ago and completely fell in love with it along with all your other works some time ago, lost it, found it, and lost it again. This time I decided to favorite it because I might not be so lucky if I ever lose again. I'll just end it here, good job!
11/17/2007 c1 46Seven Rose
I've always wondered how haikus receive so many reviews, just because they are so short, but when a small poem can show so much meaning and emotion, I can finally understand.

After I read this haiku I was like wow...from the lovely smile going away to leave you in tears...just how it's written...hmm...I love it!
1/24/2007 c1 9twilightwriter07
I love the contrasting imagery in this 'ku. The fading light to the tears works nicely. Nice job!
1/6/2007 c1 19Awen1923
Nicely written. Good use of imagery.
12/15/2006 c1 10dimethylmercury
Wow.. nice imagery...Thanks for reviewing Perseverance(:
12/6/2006 c1 871no.peace.los.angeles
Oh, this is beautiful. I love the image of a smile melting. Strong verb usage there. Nice work. Keep writing! :)
12/6/2006 c1 169MallowsWins
The undertones in this haiku were dark. Emotional haiku are hard to pull off, but I think you have done it here. Great haiku, impressive.

Daze
12/2/2006 c1 bipedalcooney
Beautiful imagry and emotion, I love this! Awesome job!
11/29/2006 c1 463All Alone With Her Thoughts
Haikus have so little room to say what you want to, which is why I sometimes think they are pretty hard to write. You did this haiku justice, but I don't really get the feeling that this haiku was filled with emotion. But, perhaps, it's just me.

Thanks so much for the review, and the add to your favourites list!

Rowan.