for Love and Hate from A to Z

2/21/2008 c37 stevie miss amazing
dude.

un-cool.

[or as hailey would say]

un-boss.

this made me sad,

like i need a reason to cryy

lol.

TERRIBLY AWESOME.
2/21/2008 c38 2Silly-girl15
Good chap. That totally cleared things up for me. lol
2/21/2008 c38 xoxo1
He touched her forehead that was exposed, and she screamed again. He turned to face me. “You’re going to like this.” His face was almost white. “I think she’s having a panic attack.”

did you mean to write ''you're not going to like this'' or was it supposed to be like that?

awesome chapter

xx
2/21/2008 c37 3Night-shifter
what the hell happened? was that real? why did sander leave if it was real? did she like, pass out and then had a nightmare? i couldn't follow that, it didn't seem like it was realistic. someone would have heard, and unless we knew zander wasn't in on it, she must have been dreaming... i dont get it...
2/20/2008 c2 1Alex J. Carter
Sorry, haven't read more. I'm in first period right now, and a bit surprised that our school hasn't blocked this site. They blocked fanfiction. LOSERS. Anyway, I love the story so far, so I'll continue to read and let you know more. Also updte SD soon, I'm dying.
2/18/2008 c37 a.mooch
*sobsobsob* so sad... RAPE! Makes it very interesting though, you're a good enough writer to make it good though... :)
2/18/2008 c37 14Irony's.Last.Words.Were
I think Zoe should wake up from her bad dream...but that's just me.

I haven't told you lately how much I really enjoy reading this story! I've been keeping up with it-and I still love it! I just think it's kindof hitting a lull period-where things kindof seem to drag out. In my own words: "Just kill Stone off...it would make the world much easier." xD Lol. I really do love your story-keep writing!

Always, Irony
2/18/2008 c37 17witchwriter
gr...it better be a dream...evilly sincere
2/18/2008 c37 OHMYGOD
OHMYGOD! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE THIS ON A CLIFFHANGER! I WOULD HATE YOU BUT I LIKE THE STORY TOO MUCH! PLZ UPDATE ASAP IM DYING TO KNO WHUT HAPPND
2/18/2008 c37 Guest
woah! plz tell me that zoe was dreaming when she thought jason was raping her. coz zander wouln't leave zoe like that and i think zoe's been under so mcuh stress, she needs to relax. tell me, coz i am confused
2/17/2008 c37 MK16
oo

that better not have happened!

please tell me it was a dream? :O

loving it so much,

keep it up!
2/17/2008 c37 2Silly-girl15
I like the chapter, but... am beyond confused. lol guess ill figure it out next chapter.
2/17/2008 c37 5Peachie Miss
This is just...wow. D: Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/17/2008 c37 1Vintage Ginger
GAH.

this is such a good story,

and ever since chapter like, 4 my heart has been racing.
2/17/2008 c37 2DLG903
I love this.

Now show me more on Yahoo, because you love me more than all of your other stalkers. :]
499 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »