for Even If I Love Her

12/27/2006 c1 2Whiteghost
Aw! Such a good story. I appreciate you for making such a beautiful literary output. Not to mention the unusual style you used in conveying your story. Nice Work!
12/23/2006 c5 The Intelligent Designer
Girls are so stupid sometimes. They're fragile and so insecure of themselves that they ruin their own lives. You've illustrated this very well in this chapter, and I enjoyed the foray into the girls mind.
12/21/2006 c5 HB667755
Ooh, I really like this. Very unusual style, but it fits the story well and makes it unique. It’s kind of like a poem, kind of like stream of consciousness. Awesome job. I’m looking forward to more…
12/21/2006 c1 3miss-blackhair
whoa. simple but the message is very loud and clear. woots, i enjoyed reading it. cant wait to read more! :)
12/20/2006 c4 The Intelligent Designer
Yay! Update soon! I love how you illustrate his thoughts on maybe, and the italics add something. Very nice, I'm waiting for her thoughts!
12/20/2006 c3 The Intelligent Designer
ooh...I like. I love titles for characters, you know that...Curious Girl is awesome. Poor Wimpy Guy. I love the girl, she reminds me of someone, which is good 'cause it means I can relate to the poem. I love the story here. Each poem could be separate and still work. I think that's cool.
12/20/2006 c2 The Intelligent Designer
I ove the last line. It's like, amazingly cruel and I love it. I like the continuation. I'll keep reading...
12/19/2006 c4 4Yumegatari
I love this! The way the lines are broken up, in that kind of free-flowing style, it reads like a dream. But, at the same time, it's so grounded in reality that everyone can empathize. I've been in a similar situation, so this really spoke to me. I'm exited to see this from the girl's point of view...we know how he feels, but does he really have a chance?

I hope so!

Please update soon!

-Yumegatari
12/13/2006 c1 1capriciousguy
sigh, romance... poor guy, i feel his pain... i love how he doesn't give up on her just cause they don't feel the same way about each other. such longing... i'm envious at your powers of speech.
12/7/2006 c1 The Intelligent Designer
Wow, this is really nice. I like the way the poem flows. It is a painful, yet optomistic poem, which is weird, but cool. I like it very much, and will read the sequel eagerly.
12/6/2006 c1 Ajna
This reminds me painfully of a friend's situation, and how he's oblivious that the feelings he has for someone else, I have for him. Does that make sense? I don't know. I like the last four lines because it really shows the extent of your frustration; again, I don't know if that makes sense.
26 « Prev Page 1 2