for Noise

10/30/2011 c1 blythely
so bittersweet. it's stuck on me.
2/19/2011 c1 1atomic-pocket-watch
LOVE IT.
8/8/2010 c1 BeanBagChair11
short and to the point. :)

very interesting lines. love the last one!
11/5/2009 c1 2PeanutButterKn1fe
I loved this... it was short and simple. I liked the open ending.
1/8/2009 c1 4Slideshow
i love you, kelsey. this poem is the shit . makes me want to plaster it all over myspace and facebook LOL.

like dang.

dang girl, dang.

favz
4/19/2008 c1 16One-Hand Clap
You gotta love this poem! It punches you in the gut when you reach the last line - it's such a great quip! 'or our guilt!' With some poems, I like them for their imagery, but with your poetry, I like it for it's one-liners. They're always great!

Another thing I liked about this poem was the idea that all three things are vying to be the loudest - her screaming, his laughter, or their collective guilt. It gives me the mind's eye image of three things - the guilt being an entity too! - screaming away at each other, trying to top one another. It's great!

So it's favourited!

- Clap Trap, from Review Marathon (link in my profile)
3/28/2008 c1 64fatbird33
short but very good.
10/16/2007 c1 luv me like no other
i thought it sounded kinky. hahaha. but yeah, i like how u left it open to interpretation for the audience. really gives u a nice thought.
7/20/2007 c1 31Asphodelus
I love the powerful simplicity of your poem. It makes it relatable to anyone, because the reader can be left to interpret what's going on. This vauge writing is my favorite kind, keep up the good work!
7/17/2007 c1 48R. Louise
It's only four lines... but it has the impact of twenty.

... I really like it!

R. Louise
5/1/2007 c1 136LilLaTLuv
Hey!

That's really good. Short, but concise.

Luv ya,

Tashi :)
4/30/2007 c1 Tytherpol
yeah.

close enough to perfect.

very good.
4/17/2007 c1 47Violet Marx
I love how your poetry is simple and too the point ( in a way ) and still captures the whole picture in just a few lines. You have talent.
12/10/2006 c1 la mocha
nice structure
12/9/2006 c1 35not jackie
nice... i think your pen name goes along quite well with the poem, not that that means anything...
17 Page 1 2 Next »