for Life Support

1/6/2007 c2 13lalalalelelel
like it. please continue. gracias.
12/27/2006 c1 1darlingnicotine
Oh wow. That's nice...haha. You're always so descriptive Tori...and THAT freaks me out. Just kidding, you know I love ya, no matter what you read, write or watch. Speaking of wathcing, have you watched the movie yet? The one I, Melissa, got you?

Well good start anyway, (you know I ain't into that stuff) and yeah can't really give you much, uh, feedback...

XgainMyAgainX

AKA

Melissa
12/12/2006 c1 Orangeena
Aww they're so sweet! How did they go so long without ever getting together? Well.. I don't exactly know how old they are, but I'm assuming between the ages of 16 and 18?

Whatever, they're lovely together.

Is it Dam or Dom? Summary says Dam, but Cale says 'Dom' at the end. I'm quite partial to the name Dom, but I'm biased.

Well, whichever it is, his girlfriend is quite bitchy. But hey, I'd be jealous if my boyfriend had such a close relationship with is best friend, as well.

Great beginning! Update soon :D
12/11/2006 c1 UnOriginal
hehehhe well i gotta say poOr Cale

and there is no way in hell that they are sraight ^_^ ...

Dom brake up with your gf plz ... lol

update soOn

=]
12/11/2006 c1 17Sarrasanne
It's sixteenth birthday, not sixten birthday, and there are about a million little typos. Most interesting relationship though, i am interested to see where this develops to.

luv, Sa
12/11/2006 c1 1False Alarm
What a nice start for probably a good story. Their relationship is very adorable and I can't really blame Tracy for thinking there's something more than friendship there ^^.

I'd love to read more of this.
12/11/2006 c1 kimper - not logged in
This was a really great intro. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
67 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5