for Duotone Deathdream

5/12/2011 c1 Halcyon Impulsion
Strong and interesting. Good work. Creepy and mystical :)
3/22/2009 c1 Vegetarian Serial Killer
Forgot to say- In the name of the Review Marathon!
3/22/2009 c1 FuckMeAlice
I love your vocabulary. It's not often I see so many complex words in a poem on this site, and it's a breath of fresh air to be treated to such beautiful new words.

I think that the poem would be less awkward-looking if you downscaled the " to '.

-Stardust.
4/29/2007 c1 Tytherpol
pretty cool piece.

i can pretty much picture both scenes,

and they're fairly lovely

(though a little twisted).

still, nice.
2/16/2007 c1 Ryustorm
i see. morbid yes, but none the less fascinating.

i really liked this line:

Speaking so suave it’s bound to rub off.

first i thought o, temptation of the devil? perhaps a deal, then somehow a floating image of injecting drugs flashed past. still finally i was like, what the hell? who cares. i liked it.
1/23/2007 c1 32eldrin
Dark and tempting...I always feel like I'm one step closer to realization, yet in the end the speaker's back at "drenched in my mistake" and we're left with a dreaded hopelessness. The ambiguity is delicious. A very intriguing piece.
1/18/2007 c1 879Moondog Dozier
This has a darkly mystical quality that keeps the reader thinking and interpreting how all the puzzle pieces fit. I like the ambiguity, it works well with the competing visions. Excellent work.
1/2/2007 c1 7Etenebris
There's honestly only empty space left for me right now, because you took all of the right words.

(I hope that doesn't make me seem like a jackass. I can't comment on this piece of your work, because, to be honest, it's surpassed so much that I can understand. I want to congratulate you, but all I can do to that effect is to smile like an idiot, and I doubt you can see that from where you are.)
1/1/2007 c1 34theoretically beautiful
I like how you use dialogue in a poem-it is very well done and effective. Also I really like it when you say you're "drenched in my mistake". Powerful.
12/17/2006 c1 genta
Don't tell anyone but,

it kind of almost made me cry.

For some reason.

You're beautiful.

And so is your writing.

12/17/2006 c1 I. Gorelik
I have to say that when the fourth stanza comes, my attention has been hooked and reeled in. I love the way the fourth stanza start and then the ones following afterwards. Now the next thing I wonder, what WERE the two scenes you had flashing through your mind?

PS: I know you really want us dead. :p

MY, my, can I steal this poem and claim it as my own?

Or maybe, maybe I can use it for my literary essay for Ms. Brown's class.

Can I? Can I?
12/15/2006 c1 17DarthKader
You always one-up me! This is great, for some reason, Zasalamel from Soul Calibur 3 comes to mind...Anyway, your hard work paid off, this came out fantasical(I know this isn't a real word, real words can not even come close to how much i enjoy your writing.