for A Wake Up Call!

8/26/2010 c1 9The Pursuing Bear
Aha. I knew it. I knew you were going to attack the cops.

Interesting satire. Like the man (I forget his name, sorry), who wrote the essay on solving Ireland's food/population crisis by eating babies.

But I see your point. Even if it isn't completely serious.

-The Pursuing Bear
10/24/2009 c1 7Happy to be Mad
Kudos someone who finally gets it. If the legal system worked we would not need it. All legal systems fail, as they are based on impossible ideals that drain humanity out of humans. I am all for hunting down the police!
6/1/2007 c1 2A Toast to Eternal Damnation
Lame.
1/7/2007 c1 16RuathaWehrling
Hahaha! This was excellently written. A very strong piece with a sense of over-dramaticism all the way through it. Well done!
12/21/2006 c1 Nobody Wants Reality
I like the way this flows. Its well well-written.

But One confusing aspect of it is that i dont think many people actually think badly of cops unless they have had a bad personal experiance with them, and sometimes even experiences are bias because the person is only mad they got in trouble for breaking a law in the first place, so this make the ending seem somewhat abrupt and unrelated to the rest of the essay.
12/20/2006 c1 12Apollyion
Hahahaha. That had to be about the worst written document I think I've ever come across, seriously. First off your grammar is a joke, your sentence structure is almost non existant and your pathetic ramblings make no sense whatsoever.

LOL...silly kracker.
12/19/2006 c1 27Typewriter King
Wanted to submit an essay like this titled 'Worst President Ever' that would come with the surprise ending "Woodrow Wilson," but then I kept adding explanations to the parallels between the contemporary presidency and Wilson's until I ruined it.

The KISS principal; serious business.
12/19/2006 c1 1Formerly
Funny.
12/18/2006 c1 151Mireille Caelarily
Surprising last line; from the first sentence, I was expecting it to be the religious. If it was about religion, I'd be able to agree, but I suppose I'm guilty of leaning toward the more moderate side when it comes to cops. Though I do see your point about the dangers of giving them supremacy - power indeed corrupts. I feel, though, that if, as you seem to claim, our society is advanced anough not to need peacekeepers and law enforcers, we ought to be able to come up with a more polite solution than killing all the cops in the world. That turns us into a police state the other way round, doesn't it?

Interesting essay and well-written, as always. Keep up the good work.