for Hanging by a Thread

8/22/2011 c19 1bookADDICT6
Woah! Another 180! Does that mean Kylie loves the attention or the pleasure, because she's definitely more willing. What about Kade though, he was sweet. That previous moment was the only thing guiding to a possibility of them together.
8/22/2011 c18 bookADDICT6
Aw, a little moment between Kylie and Kade. Kade is the complete opposite of Adrian. Personality and appearance wise. Hope there's more of these moments between them.
8/22/2011 c17 bookADDICT6
Damn. Things sure change fast around here. There's nothing really leading up to what's going to happen, but I find it a surprise. If I ever thought there was going to be a better relationship between Kylie and Adrian, I was mistaken.
8/22/2011 c16 bookADDICT6
I'm glad that Kade got a second chance. He sounds like a good guy at heart. I think I can give up all hopes of Kylie and Adrian together becaue her hate is really evident.
8/22/2011 c15 bookADDICT6
Oooh... where is Kylie going with the alcohol...?
8/22/2011 c14 bookADDICT6
I feel bad for the slaves that have to do all the housework. I've never really seen Adrian this rude, but apparently it's his true nature.
8/22/2011 c13 bookADDICT6
You know what they say though. Sober hearts tell the truth. And when you're drunk you can't control what you say or do.
8/22/2011 c12 bookADDICT6
This festival is a guy's dream come true. Alcohol and girls everywhere. Majority of the time, the most charming boys are always pigs. Right now, the guys at this festival are the prime example.
8/22/2011 c11 bookADDICT6
Is Kylie starting to fall for Adrian? Have to admit that little scene in the ballroom was her own will...
8/22/2011 c10 bookADDICT6
I laughed really hard at the thought of Kylie throwing a tantrum in Adrian's study. It's hilarious, and she's doing it purely out of spite.
8/22/2011 c9 bookADDICT6
Never mind then. Never assume too much when it's not your story or predictable. I keep getting mixed signals from Adrian and Kylie, but I like the confusion in the story.
8/22/2011 c8 bookADDICT6
I'm starting to think Kylie is liking Adrian. Or hating him less and less. Not sure if it's part of her plan, but I like it better when they're not arguing.
8/22/2011 c7 bookADDICT6
At least Adrian doesn't force himself on Kylie. I don't know whether to consider that polite as he'll order her eventually to give in... :\
8/22/2011 c6 bookADDICT6
I think Kylie is getting less hostile towards the entire situation. I just can't wait to read on :]
8/22/2011 c5 bookADDICT6
I find that Adrian might be nice to hang out with when he doesn't think below his belt. He seems like a nice guy, but I don't know the other side of him.
482 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »