for SwitchaSoul

9/21/2013 c1 Guest
Its good and can you make a chapter 2
12/18/2011 c1 hawkcam1996
You should continue. You didn't even get to the swap.
7/2/2008 c1 M. R. Roland
Hi! I liked this chapter very much but i noticed you haven't written anything since 2006. Care to update? I'm sure you are an even better writer now, now that you are older.

Hope you'll update soon... ;p
1/14/2008 c1 Valiant
I like it! update soon please?
7/14/2007 c1 44catching-falling-stars
oh my goodness! i absolutely LOVE the way you write! you're so talented. I hope you update soon!

:D
4/6/2007 c1 2E.I.W
It's excellent

keep updating
3/31/2007 c1 annabelle andrews
this is an excellent start! Nice writing skills with no errors and lots of descriptive text.

nicely done from both POV!

please let us know what happens to both of them soon!
3/7/2007 c1 11Caleb Jones
an excellent start!

excellent dialogue

excellent characterization!

I think both points of view might work best, especially as you started the story out that way.

I hope you do more soon!
2/8/2007 c1 3phelps112
pretty good so far. Can't wait to read more. One thing that's always puzzled me about body switching stories, how do they figure out how to pee? Guys and girls pee differently, if I remember correctly from my little brothers potty training days.
1/18/2007 c1 books4me
Great so far.

Would like to read more. :)
12/29/2006 c1 Clarissa
JANE YOU BETTER CONTINUE WITH THE STORY! don't let someone's comment get you down!

the POV switching is clear enough for anyone who can read the words "_'s POV". I mean, it's not you switched their POV's abruptly or anything. you have an interesting plot too! with uh, interesting mishaps. :D

come on dude, update! (:
12/19/2006 c1 Flipper
Love the story! i wonder what's gonna happen between Julie and Josh,please keep writing! although for the best intentions,badboy's comments is easily misconstrued by others as demoralizing, feedback should be carefully crafted.
12/19/2006 c1 1Eccentric
Great story =). Keep writing! I loved Shes The Man, it was an awesome movie! And you are very right, Channing Tatum is very hott. =D

-Jackie
12/19/2006 c1 1baddboy
That was bad. There are so many things wrong with this that I don't know where to begin. Why is this in the Romance category rather than Young Adult? Why would anyone feel the need to use a disclaimer for (overly abundant) pop culture references? If Josh wasn't gay, why would would he be so keen on watching Superman Returns? This isn't MySpace anymore! It might also help for you to know that capital letters are extremely distracting and irritating, and that if you're going to switch POV at all (or in the same chapter, since you do have a body swap story), you might as well use the third person! In other words, a BAD STORY.