for The Phoenix That Fell

10/5/2009 c1 13Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu
Eh I hope you remember me lol! :D To be honest though, I'm not too sure whether I've returned your previous review for The Eternal Grail. My brain told me I have, but I'm not too sure about it given my own failures. :S I think you could have put this in the romance genre section, but it's really up to you I guess. :) Anyway, I do like the way you use the words to your advantage. You really create a good atmosphere of drama here. It's like I can sense a certain feel of the fantasy factor here although I'm not too sure whether you mean that to be or it's just only me. Anyway, good piece of work here. And yeah, hope to see your reviews for The Eternal Grail soon. Just skip the Omake chapter if you're not one to appreciate random crude humour. ;)
5/31/2009 c1 9Narq
I really enjoyed this poem of yours, and like all of your poetry, it does have a meaning in them, and they're not just a string of pretty words. What I think you need to work on though, is the setting out of your poem. You need to have stanzas so the layout seems more appealing to the reader.

Try shift enter for no double spacing.

Narq.
2/6/2009 c1 138lael1bologna
Great poem, and great thyme. I liked it!
6/8/2008 c1 127Eirien
Very sad and very atmospheric. I know the feelings expressed here as well. Interesting rhyme scheme.
1/5/2007 c1 9Alteng
Okay, I have read your poem, and I have told you that I am not poetically inclined. You do always write some of the most miserable poetry! Be happy for a change! I know that is for the sonnet, eh?