for Unhealing

4/12/2007 c1 9FantasyisReality
Once again, great poem!
4/9/2007 c1 Moony
Well written. I can definetly see the elments of My Immortal in there. I didnj't know boys can also be deep! :P
2/14/2007 c1 1irishangel110290
O.M.G. THIS IS SO ROMANTIC/SAD! I LOVE THIS POEM AND I MIGHT NOT KNOW YOU BUT I FEEL THE PASSION RUNNING THROUGH THE POEM AND AS MUCH AS YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT, IT IS SO ROMANTIC AND THAT IS REALLY COOL AND I'M GLAD YOU WRITE BECAUSE YOU SOUND REALLY COOL.
1/6/2007 c1 22L. Lazuli
Mesmerizing. lots of emotion can be felt.. although, there is a hint of Evanescence in this piece. :)

okay.. i usually dont give long reviews but here goes my 1st long one because, i can feel you have much potential but still asleep deep inside of you :)

first and foremost, everyone of us has a different perspective on life so find yours and use it.

secondly, musics are a big help in finding it. (yes, i also listened to many music before when i am writing) but sometimes you can imitate how the artist's way of thinking and writing so avoid it if possible. musics can inspire.

third, listen to comments as they can improve you and your writing skills.. YOU can become much better.. especially since you're still 13 and can astound others like me (im 17 btw) so listen to comments and never let it eat you alive! O_o

fourth, keep writing! be exposed to the world! let them know what you feel! :)

fifth, dont linger on one emotion. dont let depression get into your head. stay positive and look at the bright side of life! Life is a miracle.. enjoy it.

and lastly, listen to your heart and let your emotions guide your writing mind.

Carpe Diem.

-llazuli-

p.s. thankyou for the review.. it made my day.
12/20/2006 c1 tonicole
slightly parodizing but i

still like it a lot. only

one line that i can tell[:

write on!
12/20/2006 c1 5YoungInside
It's really deep. I love it.

"Things I used to love

Give me no warmth

You used give me life

But now all you do

Is stab my heart"

That's my favourite part coz I understand the feeling.