for Letters and Lies

1/12/2007 c2 32eldrin
The most puzzling questions: who is Damien and how does he know Ben? Of course I'll have to keep reading!

Very interesting story. Letter romances are always the best.
1/8/2007 c2 19diebyownhands
oh!

The letter guy has me completely puzzled, he is much older than Ben no?

and then nina why would she aske him to start over when she is with the other guy? I have to say quite the little show she put up.
1/6/2007 c2 10Lycan-Chan
I'd totally love to see where this is going. Like, why Damien's been sending letters to Ben in the first place.

That line about the rain made laugh. Because we don't get the nice sort of rain around where I live, only the other kind. xD
1/2/2007 c2 3Promiscuous Misprocuous
Personally, i'd be totally creeped out. I just would. But the story rocks. Keep it going.
12/31/2006 c2 5ligice76
wahh that was GREAT please up date soon, mr.stalker has one heck of a warped character!
12/28/2006 c2 8failte200
Okay... it took me FOREVER (in reader-time) to figure out why Ben had "thought of him as a woman for half his junior year". Finally, I got it, but for the longest time, I was thinking "did I miss something"? It's a problem when one reads chapters a week or even a few days apart.

Other than that - I loved the dinner dialog, especially the "he'll have a Pepsi" part. Ben's trying to be so grown-up, how cute! I also like how you're going so slow in developing Ben and Damien's 'ship - yet keeping it interesting. What'll make the story interesting (to me) will be watching Ben's angst when and if he discovers he "likes" (in Jr. High parlance) this older guy. Older. Guy.

So far, Damien's not as interesting a char as Ben. Damien doesn't seem to have any Issues of his own, and tends to always do/say the right thing. Might wanna throw in more development for him, somehow. Like - just why's he chasing after an under-aged boy in the first place... He doesn't seem like a common stalker type... Perhaps he's had his eye on Ben for a long, long time, and just recently decided to finally do something about it?

Sorry. Your story. Please go on. :) BTW, I'm faving it, so don't let me down.
12/26/2006 c2 1ngt
oh my gosh i love this!

write more please!
12/25/2006 c1 22Stalin's Inner Child
Waugh! I love your dialogue and little details and flow and... eh! You're definately one of the more talented 16 year olds out there. I have to admit I sort of shook my head at the guys name (Damien is so cliche in slash because of the vampire subgenre...) but I really did love everything else. The comment about Nina seeming just for a moment like the old Nina, Ben's jitteriness...

I like it. :: nods :: thank you for posting!
12/25/2006 c1 8failte200
You write a good story, Tree... and one that's going to be continued, finally! :)

A few things - all of which can be let go because you are, after all, 16... but as I read slash stories, I notice that almost always:

They're emo-boys, with hair hanging over their faces, and black clothes. It's getting ridiculous...

They're thin/skinny.

The protagonist is always the feminine one of the pair (probably 'cuz most of 'em are written by girls).

So, heh, good job so far, just please don't do another rape scene. Unless, that is, it's going to blossom into somethine else afterward. :)
12/25/2006 c1 3Promiscuous Misprocuous
I like it. I really like it. I don't think that they have enough slash with guys who think that they're straight...
12/25/2006 c1 3Abstruse Blue
Haha, that's so amusing. Damien is a hot name and I like Benjamin too, good names. Great start! Looking forward to the next update, soon I hope!