for find me

4/24/2007 c1 78WinterDeity
i believe i've found you...in fact, i'm thinking i was just down the way...near that big hole in the ground where the earth ends...i found the damn thing and now i don't know how to get back "home", if you'd like to call it that.

Anyhoo, this is awesome {for lack of a better word seeing as i'm high on sugar at the moment}! i love the repitition and use of language, it draws the reader in. must be off now, but 'tis an amazing poem! great job!

~Winter~
3/27/2007 c1 chibi dragons
"loneliness towers over popularity" ah, like before. i understand. "dankest bank of meloncholy/where death teaches life/you've found me" i love that. its very unhappy, but very... relaxing i suppose. it seems like quicksand. do you get what i mean? slowly sinking and just letting it take you.
2/7/2007 c1 63silentscreamer07
o I absolutely love this! It was a bit depressing, but thats what poetry is about right? To let those emotions out, but yet it was depressing, but you made it seem so pretty. I loved the whole "thirst teaches water" and so forth, I've never heard those expressions before, so this seemed very original..which is awesome!

Those first four lines were my favorite though..it is a bit cliche, not by too much, because i've only read those in a few other poems, but yours really seemed to tie in with this poem very well! keep it up! this was great!

~Britney~
1/8/2007 c1 2sicklysnowwhite
now this i love. wonderful discription. and depression. beautiful. i like the title. 'find me' its good. its very good. i like it very much.
12/31/2006 c1 1capriciousguy
you have wonderful language, i'm sure i've told you before, meloncholy, obsolete, cowers, paralysis, i loved it! very depressing! beautazing! (haha, did i steal that from you or did you steal that from me?)
12/30/2006 c1 The Intelligent Designer
I liked all of it except 'dankest bank of melancholy' dank rhymes with bank and dank is a sucky word. Other than that, I saw your personality in this. Nice job!