for Where are Gay Rights? Who Cares!

7/29/2011 c1 Tricorvus
Hmm. Not sure how to take this, but I will say that it's well-written. My Cherokee ancestors were polygamists, and it worked fine for them. It should be outlawed when men take little girls as wives, and people tell others whom to marry.
11/22/2010 c1 Lord Darling
Oh,well done. Now 'natureismagic' thinks she's got a friend. A single, solitary friend. Bless.
1/14/2010 c1 10natureismagic
I agree with you 100% (unless I have completely misconstrued your meaning). This sounds similar to Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal" in that your tone was very rational and agreeable, though you said something completely irrational. I hope that was what you intended, and if it was, this was excellent.
9/10/2009 c1 67moongazer7
I agree with you on the issue of one man marrying several women, but not the dog. The dog is a pet and does not have such rights however you put it.
8/24/2008 c1 2RoxxorzBoxxerz
Ha, awesome, and scary... you do make a point, why not?
6/13/2008 c1 7heart shaped lies
your pieces AND the reviews are HILARIOUS :D

I really hope you write more!
6/12/2008 c1 Radyn
Been at college for the last two years, busy getting on with real life. To that end, I'm not as vitriolic as I used to be. I suppose I'm just getting old. Or maybe it's not worth it anymore.

It's not the same anymore, but I just can't let go for good.
6/12/2008 c1 Radyn
Sometimes all you need is a little literary masturbation.

And dude, where have you been?
3/2/2008 c1 64fatbird33
very well a little strange at first i was like ah WHAT? but then i laughed.
1/9/2008 c1 vague shadow
Of all your essays that I've read so far, this one had me in stitches. I really enjoyed this one...you make good points and I loved how you put them-in that sort of semi-sympathetic sincere way. Love it.

I give you a thumbs-up on this one!
12/18/2007 c1 Feel The Waltz
Is it bad i enjoy the reviews as much as your writing? One can't help but wonder what kind of person you are in person. Never the less, i do enjoy reading you writing, keep it up.
4/25/2007 c1 6humble.martyr
i don't care what anyone says...you are amazing.
3/27/2007 c1 21servatis-a-pereculum
You truly intrigue me. Do you actually write?
1/12/2007 c1 30g21lto
It's actually the 21st Thursday; please check your facts next time.
1/10/2007 c1 306Ashelin
It amazes me how you can seem so very seriuos. Oh dear, perhaps you are serious. Well, let's not think like that, that would sure be a wonder. I actually found this quiet amusing, I'm thinking that most people do find your work funny. I really should read more of it. Well, I did enjoy this. The only comment I have is that I'm not sure it is possible for you to be Hitler's grandson, though I would hardly be surprised. Please, don't take that as a compliment. Haha.
17 Page 1 2 Next »