for Best Friends means you Pull the Trigger

10/8/2008 c9 1prince.poison
I would, again, like to state that michael is stupid. Two years? and the way he refers to his brother. Ass. But I'm sure it will change, well it better.
10/8/2008 c6 prince.poison
Oh my god its so sad! Stupid Michael! Why must he have my name? WHY? I'm talking to a guy right now, and that's how he is a bit. To afriad of not being cool I think.
10/8/2008 c2 prince.poison
Aw, poor Gerald. He seems to not feel good enough for Michael's friendship. the poor guy. His mom sounds like mine though. Except for the part where she makes it up to him.
9/24/2008 c19 missdarko
Wow, I'm kind of blown away. This is a great story, even better than proof I think (but then again, proof is not so long).

Damn, Michael, damn, why hurt the boy so?

Allert me when there's more! I wanna know, I wanna know.

Clearly, I'm having withdrawal symptoms.

x
9/8/2008 c19 aripie
ugh michael needs to be shot :L

aw @ mrs. harrison - i wuv her
8/12/2008 c18 aripie
any chance for an update? wanna see if sean and gee get together :D
3/29/2008 c18 Smiles And Anguish
Wow, you really need to update. this is too good. I need more!
12/13/2007 c18 4SerialXLain
Ugh. I love both Ray and Sean. D: Michael just irritates me... :/ Meh.

:o bit of a cliffy there at the end? I'm nervous about Gerald's reaction...

xo
12/10/2007 c18 magalina
Poor Sean... Michael isn`t really that bad... What is Ray going to do?
12/1/2007 c18 4Amindaya
Oh. This makes me nervous, because I'm not sure how Gerald will react.
11/27/2007 c18 11My Chemical Music Box
Cool chappie.

I forgot how protective Ray was. -.-

lol

Update Soon!
11/26/2007 c18 The Intelligent Designer
Ahh, it's brilliant, spectacular plot development, I love SEAN! Lovely...and fine, keep Sean, I'll just take him behind ur back, he likes me better...
11/26/2007 c18 7Love Eternally
sean just needs to say something or else he's going to wind up dieing of depression.
11/25/2007 c18 1218
Great! It's nice to see people are still updating recently!

*grumpy because there haven't been many updates lately and I'm bored. lol it's thanksgiving and Christmas though, so I guess it's getting busyy*

Oh, and the youtube link in the authors note doesn't work.. ^^ just informing you. What song was it?
11/25/2007 c18 2pfeiffer
oh I sense sibling rivalry over Gerald... hopefully I am correct in this assumption?

And I just so wish Ray will give Michael one good bitch slap! He so deserves it...
200 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »