for Doorpost

9/5/2008 c1 10DashedHope
hey! i don't know if u remember me at all ^.^...but i logged into my fictionpress account and was reading through comments, and i saw many from you =)...

I really liked this piece, i felt such raw emotion...it means something on a personal level cos om christian i guess :)

Keep up your writing, your really good. And thank you for all those days u faithfully read my story, you don't know how much that means to me.
2/10/2007 c1 612simpleplan13
thanks for the background info. it was very helpful...

With the new fp format just go to the end of a line and hit delete and then go to the end of the next line and do the same.. that should work.. if not let me know i have some other tips

great piece.. well described...

PS thanks for your review awhile back sorry it took so long to return the favor
2/2/2007 c1 bipedalcooney
This piece is seriously so beautifully done. You've created such a vivid mood, and the imagry is hauntingly alive. I'm no expert on the Bible so there's definatley some pieces of the poem that I wasn't able to interpret, but the vibes in this poem are so strong I believe that I can understand your motives with it. Well regardless, this is so well-written. Great work and definatley keep writing. Also, thanks so much for the review.
1/18/2007 c1 24caralita
wow, this poem is great. it's full of brutal emotion, and it's all quite vivid. although i'm not very religious i really enjoyed it
1/14/2007 c1 17K.G. Coleman
I'm slightly confused. Is this about Jesus? I can't tell if this is supposed to be a Jewish poem about King David or Solomon (whichever on you meant by king of jews) or about jesus. Its just confusing that's all. I like the detail though.