for Big Bad Wolf

2/4/2007 c2 emily
make her fall in love with ehtan. no. dont. unless somethign elsehappens. but if she did right now, thatd beweird
2/4/2007 c2 star
lana seems like a real airhead... but amusing :P

this story really seems interesting, can't wait to read more ^_^
1/27/2007 c1 wandless
Haha, I thought this was a one shot, so at the beginning I was thinking, okay cool... But this seems a little too short to have a proper conclusion. Then I read the ending and I realised there was no way this was a one shot. It looks pretty interesting so far and I'm looking forward to reading more. I hope there'll be lots of yummy romance!
1/20/2007 c1 emily
screw the other ones

write more

now
1/19/2007 c1 ohshittae
her dad is murdered?

if he didn't killed his dad, who did? sorry..i'm just curious...

hekhek...

Lana..Lana...does she look like Lana from Smallville? Okay...that's um a little irrelevant...i'm just 'curious'...again...
1/13/2007 c1 10funsize
heh.. thats kind of random.. i like though. i have a q.. well a couple i gues..

1. is there going to be any kind of romance at ALL in thius?

2. what the hell is going on?

3. umm.. i dont have one.. i think... no i dont know.. oh wait.. wtf? ballroom dancing lessons? not that i have anything against it.. my mum and her best friend were australasia champions.. but why ballroom dancing?

ok thats it.. update soon :)
1/10/2007 c1 TheTrueBlue41728
Alright. So here's my prediction. Just letting you know beforehand, it's wrong. But it DOES make sense.

The girl's a multiple. That explains why she lost time, and why the guy said he saw her put them in her pocket but the story said she was swinging them around her finger.

Right. So. When she lost control, the other personality, who hates her dad (possibly because he/she blamed him for Lana's mother's death) finally snapped and killed him.

Tiffany must be jealous of Lana because one of her alters is really good with guys.

The guy is really a doctor or psychiatrist of some sort.

And she got it from her mother's death.

Or maybe I just subconciously wanted to relate it to that.

Well, anyway. I'm interested in finding out the real story.

But when she found out her dad was dead, there wasn't nearly enough emotion.

And who would sleep when your stalker was by your side?
157 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11