for Big Bad Wolf

1/18/2010 c13 chicagobabe
im was so happy to see the story was updated i thought you werent going to finish. i have a feeling Lucan might be a little mad at her for leavn the room?
1/18/2010 c11 SCHATZI87
the anticipation is killing me. you should become an author, you would certainly be great at writing books
1/18/2010 c13 TheTrueBlue41728
YES, COLOR COORDINATED FTW. So are mine. ^^

I need to learn how to make french toast.

I thought you were supposed to have the whole story figured out before you write it. .
1/18/2010 c5 SCHATZI87
I'm absolutely loving this story so far, I've read the first five chapters & i CANNOT wait for more. keep up the good work girl. I'm so glad the world has people like you in it to write great stories for people like me who love to read & would die without it. I esp. love stories about werewolves & fantasy creatures. once again thank you! :D
12/5/2009 c12 53BookTitles
I love Lucan so bad, please continue!

xx

P.S. Can you include more Lucan POV?
8/13/2009 c12 chicagobabe
awh. cute. lmao i love your humour when your write, i guess its one of the reason why i love this story and why im still readin at 5 in the MORNING. Bah.
8/13/2009 c9 chicagobabe
he's actully a nice vampire :D. sweetness bah its like 4 am right now and i cant stop reading cuz its so fuckn good. i hate you lol.
8/13/2009 c8 chicagobabe
Dan Dan Dan... bah the hot ones are like always the bad ones ay? psh. haha
8/13/2009 c6 chicagobabe
awh. cliff hanger? naw they kissed what more could be hangin? lol anyways love the story :D
8/13/2009 c1 chicagobabe
o. noicee. love it! was thirlling to read hehe.
6/26/2009 c12 Keilyn
Danielle!

I can't wait for Chapter 13!

I really love this story.

:]
6/17/2009 c12 SunlitSky
AH!

"Heartbroken. This is the reason stars are kept apart, that universes collide, that evil reigns good. This is the reason God created the Devil. This is the way life was never, ever supposed to be." That was an absolutely beautiful line. Depressing, but beautiful.

I recently found this story and am madly in love with it (and Lucan...) but anyway you NEED TO UPDATE, RIGHT NOW. Oh my goodness gracious I'm dying of suspense. After she goes to change they will be "discussing" things in HIS BEDROOM. That should be interesting...hehehehe. Their bonding issue certainly seems to be getting more intense. I can't wait to see how it turns out. When is he going to turn her, and how is that going to work? I would appreciate more background information on werewolves and vampires in your story. The reader doesn't seem to know much about them. Also:

1. Jayce does have his weirdo influence over people, but still, he got her to recite phantom of the opera lines to him in front of a huge crowd until they are yelling at each other? That seems strange.

2. Please bring up the whole ballroom dancing thing again. Ethan clearly knew the song in the car, what importance does it have?

3. Does Lucan know Aiden left the window open? I would think that Aiden would be dead if he did...

PLEASE KEEP WRITING. SOON. I love this story. I think you have a lot of talent. Keep up the good work. :)
6/2/2009 c2 1Charlee Rayne
She suddenly remembers she's wearing sexy undies? after being kidnapped? Crazy. Ps. Just thinking outloud, you don't need to respond. It usually means I like the story. Sorry if it bothers you. :x
6/2/2009 c1 Charlee Rayne
Oh yeah! Just go to sleep after finding some middle aged guy who's kidnapping you and possibly killed your father...nice. Stupid blonds (myself included).
6/1/2009 c12 XxSiennaxX
Ooh, how wonderful! I really love your story so far. I hope Lucan and Lana will be together after all the fighting is over. I hope they bond soon - they make such a sweet couple.

I really can't wait for more - please, please update soon! :D
157 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »