for Crystal Mermaids

12/27/2015 c7 augmentedDREAMS
Eh. Marcus seems to be more of a bully than anything else. He has no right to justify his behaviour towards Allyne. And Snow doesn't really seem like a best friend judging by her patronizing attitude towards Allyne.

I'm not saying thaf Allyne is completely faultless either. Hey, they're all human characters. It's a good thing that they have faults. What I object to is your justifiying the other characters' behaviours. It's like Snow doesn't care if Allyne is bothered by Marcus or not. And I'm pretty sure anyone irl would not humour Marcus like Allyne does. They would stay as far away as possible.

Apart from all that, you execution is great, characters a well written and grammar is spectacular.
10/26/2010 c5 9MaskedNightingale
This would make a great romantic comedy film, all the right elements. Good work!
3/6/2010 c7 1Lorana
I really have enjoyed your story and do hope you will eventually continue with it. ^^
10/11/2009 c7 4quotata
wow.. a great story. I'm glad that I didn't bypass this story. So curious about the next chapter and the explanations it'll hold.

s2.eina
9/20/2009 c7 2eliminadoporquebla
I love your story! :D it's so awesome! I can't wait for next one.
6/22/2009 c7 Rosey-Blue
great chapter

the detective asking her questions was my favorite part...actually the whole hospital scene was great.

i'm looking forward to more scenes with Allyne's father in them.
6/8/2009 c7 1ZidaPax
I love the hospital scene. :D

Allyne's dad is really intense, huh? lol

Keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
6/8/2009 c7 chng234
i have a feeling that the 3 guys were sent by trenton. i hope ally's father can do something about it. i believe marcus will be able to protect ally
5/27/2009 c6 ZidaPax
Wow. I really love this story. I hope you update soon, and I hope this will be a complete story unlike others which are left hanging. Great story. :)
5/26/2009 c6 chng234
kinda feel sad for allyne... trenton must have hurt her deeply... i wonder does marcus like her because he wan to "heal" her or see her as a challenge
5/26/2009 c6 5Fayre Meira
am. so. totally. in. love. very. hehe. awesome update!
5/26/2009 c6 mariRocks
Awesome story!
5/17/2008 c6 Pione
I adore your story! :)
10/21/2007 c6 13FM Radio
IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE CRAP! Your struggle does not show at all, this chapter is as awesome as the others, if not more! :) Update soon!
10/19/2007 c1 laDauphine
This is going to be a good one, I just know it! :) Well done you.
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »