for theoretically

1/14/2007 c1 87Chaos Apple
I really just adore this piece-but this is some of the worst formating I've ever encountered. It's really just terrible. Your work could shine if you dressed it up and presented it nicely. Would you like some tips, or for me to go over some of the work with you?

Oh, and that review that you left me-if you get the urge to do it again-don't.

If you want to help me out by giving me writing advice, or to tell me my work is horrible, or to tell me you loved it-fine. Go ahead. It makes me happy.

But pointless emo reviews that degrade my work by basically /ignoring/ my hard work are not needed. I don't care why you write. I don't care what your real world problems are. I'm concerned with you as a WRITER, as a POET, and you should look at my work in turn and judge it not for it's originality but for the style or wording or for my wonderfully witty views on life (sarcasm).

Thank you.

That is all.

Alice
1/10/2007 c1 10ZionsAflame
theoretically this is where i feed you a bunch of crap about great this was and how i love the writing just so you'll read and review my writing...

well im not going to do that. all im going to say is that i liked this peice and that its amazing the imagery you use.
1/10/2007 c1 136Elliptical Shapes
Everything happens, anything that doesn't is impossible, such is the nature of the universe.

I love the first bit, the rest is good, but I think the first bit is the best.

Keep writing,