for You Will Be Mine

6/25/2014 c8 SexyPirate
Please make more chapters for every story not just this one i know that i am asking alot but your stories are very goo and i want morreee!
6/12/2013 c8 2GingerWolfy
i was just wanting to know if these zercan stories were going to continue or not..? u see i quite love these stories the feelings r conveyed beautifully but its just been sooo long and i know life gets in the way and everything but id still like to know if u guys have abandoned them or not...
10/21/2012 c8 1Aduialnin
I really love all your stories, I hope you'll finish them but I know it can be difficult. Thankfully fictionpress has story alerts, so that's great.

Love the characters in this one because it isn't all perfect and happy and butterflies straight away.
10/10/2012 c8 EtherealBlue
Mmm, this story is different from the others, not really the sweet fluffy type. This relationship will take more work, it would be interesting to read. Lots of walls to knock down.
5/3/2012 c8 vipera.422
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story because it's just getting interesting.

I feel for sorry for Tamber. I understand he's Marrow's mate but that doesn't mean Marrow owns him. So he should stop acting like it. If Tamber doesn't want to be with him, he should respect it.

However, I guess that doesn't matter anymore as Tamber's agreed to leave with him.
3/27/2012 c8 3Traidy
Ahhh I claim abandonment! D:
1/23/2012 c8 daydrmr
this is not a criticsm of your story-it's plot or characters. it is me whinig about no updates in 2 YRS! forgive me , i know 'life' happens but, DAMN! i hope you (either of you) will update soon. please put me out of my misery.
8/11/2011 c8 Nomore1234
I hope yall get back to this story, i love the series and it's very addicin' . won't believe how manytimes i read this story.
7/10/2011 c1 Ayama
Dear boyz2men-yaoi-writers, would u mind if I can'da use your story 2 write mine.

For example, in this(my) story Damien is the lead character but in this story Damien is a GIRL & her name is Karis Marvel.In this story she's a Demigod, her mother is Athena the Goddess of Wisdom, Civilization, Warfare, Strength, Strategy, Female Arts, Crafts, Justice, & Skill and her father is a mere human name Andre Marvel.The story can'da like ''You Belong with Me'' with a hint of Percy Jackson story.But don't worry, Toby, Sariphan & Turien will be in this story.

So, will U permint me 2 write this story please.I don't want 2 be point as a copycat.

PLEASE REPLAY THIS MESSAGE.
4/4/2011 c8 gyvareva
I totally love the Zerca stories... It's such a pity it is on hiatus! Would I dare to encourage you to continue the séries?... I do understand, though, that RL sorties gets the better of us... (^_^)☆ Good luck!
4/1/2011 c8 wallawallabingbang
i hope this gets continued

3/13/2011 c8 zzzzz
interesting story...more sson?
12/31/2010 c8 DNAstar
kool story and poor Marrow, i like this story please update soon i wanna know what happens next XD
9/20/2010 c8 ami-mochi1
Great story! I can't wait for more.
8/4/2010 c8 onegrl
aw.no more. Well I look forward to the continuing saga.
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »