for Mirage

7/31/2012 c2 Guest
oh! Didn't get that at all!
3/13/2009 c1 A.5.1412
Yours was okay...I guess
2/27/2008 c1 9InSilverShadows
I have to be honest-I wasn't fond of the second person POV, and though I'm excited to see the return of the Desert Rain-which if it was real would be my favorite place, as a gay guy (haha)- wasn't as fond of this story of it as I was about the other one about it. However, you have a very captivating sense of character, even if I was a little distracted by the changes in POV. :) I look forward to seeing more from you.
6/6/2007 c2 4SerialXLain
I love Ivan... He's a cutie. And when I just love Chris to death (oops. I just did a typo that said 'Christ' instead of Chris... Haha... Now I'm having bad mental images...)

“Look, Ivan, look how much they gave me!” Wow. He sounded like such a...well...a kid. Which is expected but...kinda sad. :/

Aww. I think I feel sorry for Sam...

Nice addition.

xo
4/20/2007 c1 52Liviania
Wow, you're brave to use second POV . . . so few venture into it's territory. But you did very well with it, I liked the woman watching. And although you illuminated Snow and Sam, I'm almost more interested in her, and what made her want to be the only woman in the room.

Livi
3/23/2007 c1 15x-kit-x
I didn't read this one when I read the other about Snow coz I was just expected "Snow" to jump out at me from the summary. As before this is fantastic, but it has left me wondering about Snow, Sam and the mysterious stranger.

I know you're not going to update this... but i'd love to read some more one shots like this - even if they're not involving snow...
1/21/2007 c1 4SerialXLain
I love it. ^_^

I really love hearing about how Snow started out his work at DR. It's sad, actually. But I love it anyway. Heh. And I also like that he's positive and cheerful about it even though he came on bad circumstances and how young he was.

I would so be the listener on this one. I've got that creepy voyeur feel to me sometimes. :glances around: Plus I just love Snow. He's cute and sexy at the same time. :P

xo