for Just Stop

4/15/2007 c1 jenny
friggin, jack

stop being so good at poetry

it makes me cry emoteerz k

i_i
2/3/2007 c1 5ce n'est pas que je m'appelle
I really like this. Its great, and as for the spaces thing I have no clue, I've been trying to figure it out myself. lol.

Happy Writing

~PottersSweetie17
1/15/2007 c1 Meg
It was good. It flows better than some of your stuff (lolz. Like my stuff flows.)

About the spaces-Upload the poem on story format instead of poetry. It keeps the spaces and all that jazz.
1/13/2007 c1 insanitystrikesthrice
Aw, all your poems are so sad. Really good, but sad.

Keep up the good work.
1/13/2007 c1 37TaltushMeiMei
Well, I think you need to type it in something that's not Microsoft Word. If you type it in another document and cut and paste than the enters between each line is just one space as opposed to actually having a space. That was complicated, I know... =)

Now, onto the poem itself, rather than, you know, the format, I like it a lot. The repetitions are fitting, and it's cool. So... good job, because it's really good.

(oh, and I though it might make a good movie, nevernevernever... I like books more than movies... =D)
1/12/2007 c1 17aridelaine
I really like this...to leave spaces in between verses you can either but a hypen to seperate them or you can hit enter then the space bar and then enter again and start typing. Hope that helps and Keep writing!