for Reason and Romance Redux

12/4/2010 c1 summerbliss
I was very excited to click the link to chapter 2, but was desperately upset when I found out that this story was removed. I'm usually a silent reader, but I just can't resist the temptation to review this. I do hope that I get to read your stories because I really think that you're an amazing writer!
12/2/2010 c1 XxAngel.x
I was so looking forward to the second chapter, only to find that the whole story has been taken down. I find it to the utmost fustration the significant authors like you who writes amazing stories are always plagiarised. It just ruins it for everyone who actually have been waiting patiently for each chapter to be uploaded.

What a pity that I can't have LJ.
11/11/2010 c1 CaitlinEA
I like Meg and Adrian. I like Meg best though, because she can handle herself and she's not afraid to say what she wants.

Nicky is a bit too girly for me.
11/2/2010 c1 SweetPrissy
I can already tell this is gonna be an interesting story! I'd like to read more, so I'm gonna join Plagiarism Haven on Live Journal ! ::D
10/31/2010 c2 11Ebonique Rose
Hmm, I can't access the EmailMeForm website for some reason. So I'm doing my entry here, hope you see it...

FP name: Ebonique Rose

Email address: PM you with this, hope you accept PMs

Livejournal acc name: foreverfriendsg
10/26/2010 c1 loveisadoingword
So I'm completely new to fictionpress, and this is a lovely story (well what I could read of anyways)! I have a very old livejournal account so I'll definitely apply just to finish this story =)
10/25/2010 c1 Ebonique Rose
Aww this is sad, I wanted to continue reading but saw the plagiarism note... I created a LiveJournal account, will be applying to join the community soon (I'm kind of busy right now), hope I get accepted :) Wonderful story, by the way. It's well written and without mistakes. Keep on the brillant work!
10/22/2010 c1 Mimitmbm
I loved this first chapter and when i went to read the second, for my surprise, were removed because of copycats! That's terrible, but unfortnately, it happens a lot, and it was a nice decision you made to preserve your work with your friends.

I'll try to apply for the community, and i hope i'll be accepted. :)
9/3/2010 c1 baywakoof
i really wish this story was still posted! it has such a promising start. i'm going to go onto LJ like you said and request to be added as a member :-)

it's really sad that people feel the need to plagiarize off of others - to the point where authors feel like they have to safeguard their work and create a more private community.
9/2/2010 c1 pipetua-cool
I loved this chapter and i'm hoping to keep reading the rest =)
8/22/2010 c1 gina
loved it!

your brilliant!

hopefully i'll be accepted in your forum!

im definatly going to request this story to my friends! :D
8/22/2010 c1 Mugglemagics
The characterisation here is awesome. I love Adrian's personality, she's definitely got some spunk and Alex's "broodiness" is very appealing.

Isaac is adorable and he and Meg would be so cute together *chuckles* despite being stepsiblings

I'm still new to this whole ficpress thing, i remember reading your Against All Odds [recommended by a friend] and loving it but not realising we could review. I've only just reconnected with ficpress and i'd be greatly honoured if you guys'd let me join your LJ community. This story has me hooked.

You write beautifully. It's a pity your stories have been removed.

Those who plagiarise are real SELFISH * .
8/15/2010 c2 Ree-Rai
Oh My God! I can't believe the kind of people around these days!

Well, I fully understand your choice in doing this, and you can expect to see my request to join very soon.

I hope things have been working out better for you!
8/11/2010 c1 taburer
Omo! I just discovered your story when I was clicking away through the pages of the FictionPress. I honestly thought that most stories on FP were not very good...but your number of reviews led me here and I was surprised that I found a great story! A few months back, a senior who introduced me to FP told me that many great authors had left FP because of plagiarism issues and some left due to happier news, a book deal and all. But I kept my hope, young and naive girl, thinking that i'd be able to sieve through everything, find a few good authors who hadn't left this site. Haha, i was so happy when i came here lol.

I'm gonna make a livejournal account just to try and join your community cos i really want to read this story. I've always thought of writing up some stuff, even got it in word documents in my computer. But i'd never had the courage to put it all out there for people to see cos im not confident in my language and creative abilities. Haha.

I know you guys at livejournal mentioned that it'll be hard to get a place in the community, esp for readers who discovered you people after the plagiarism issues surfaced, but i'm gonna try my luck! Cross fingers!

Love your story, love the tension between Adrian and Alex! Issac and Meg are so cute! I've a feeling they'd actually be good friends (or siblings) in the later part of the story! :)
7/26/2010 c1 LoveYinYang
I saw some recommendation of your fics, and i tried reading one, and i sure did not make mistake because seriously, just first chapter blown me away! omo i'm gonna creative a Lj just so i could read your fics. you are truly amazing writer!
4,312 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »